I recently made a DIY light system that uses a 14.4 v nimh 5000 amh battery to power a mr16 20 (or 35 watts if i needed it) for my bike system.
As I was testing how long the batteries lasted, I accidently touched the light casing, which ended up with me burning my hand. Those of you who made your own light set, do you have this problem as well? those of you who has a HID, is this a problem?
My casing is a metal casing, from optronics.
I don't if there is a way to avoid the heat problem. As I am biking, I just don't want to accidently touch the llight and burn myself. (The light gets hot enough to boil water... O_o)
Any tips would be great guys.