I'm just sick of the whole situation. My junk commuting bikes are constantly under attack by crooks and vandals. Over the past 5 months, the morons have done the following to my junkers.
1. Unscrewed the bolts on the front wheel hoping I would fall on my face.
2. Cut a two inch hole on the rear wheel of my bike with a knife.
3. Destroyed my bell
4. Cut my cable lock which protects my seat from being stolen in two pieces. (They didn't steal the seat although!)
5. Damaged my chain wheel while trying to cut the U-lock.
6. Broke my front reflector twice.
7. Removed the chain off the sprocket while trying to steal the bike.
8. Scratched the bike all over with a sharp object.
I'm just sick of it. Seriously. There's no place to put a bike anymore without these zombies trying to damage it. I've tried moving it to different locations but the low lifes find my junkers anyway. These monsters have no consideration for other people's property.
I don't know how you guys do it. Is it just me? Are the same zombies that are destroying my bikes live in your neighborhood?