Sorry about that. I feel really bad about it.
I was the commie on the blue and white Fuji whose 700x32 squeezed that rock just right and sent it whizzing into your front fender area.
Normally I am pretty careful about hitting the shoulder and passing like that, but the line of cars this morning at that stop sign was insane.
You are probably pissed, and with good reason.
1. Because I didnít stop (I suppose it is possible it didnít actually your vehicle, but it sounded like it did).
2. You probably are wondering why I am so special that I can just pass everyone like the rules donít apply to me (they do apply to me, unfortunately I have no good excuse why I don't always follow them).
3. I hit your car with something (I would be pissed if you hit my bike with a rock).
1. The opportunity absolutely didnít present itself for a stop in that situation and we both know there isnít a good place to stop even within the next mile or so.
2. It was an accident, if you had squirted a rock at me, I wouldnít have been pissed for more than a second, because you didnít control the action.
3. You may not even know what the hell I am talking about, or donít give a crap anyway.
Sorry about passing you and all of your other four wheeled friends and accidentally squirting that rock at you. I hope you arenít going to harbor any anger and make it your mission in life to stalk me each morning and put me into a ditch.
--The guy on the bike