Commuting is now the 4th most popular forum on Bikeforums.net. Seems like it didn't used to be so heavily used. Here are the top 6 forums as of 5/13/11:
- Road Cycling - 2,835,929 posts
- Single Speed & FG - 1,168,644
- Classic & Vintage - 734,882
- Commuting - 723,763
- Bicycle Mechanics - 544,536
- Mountain Biking - 433,476
At the rate the Commuting forum is growing, it could pass Classic & Vintage before long if (if gas prices stay so high). For owners of bikes with just one gear and sometimes no brakes, SS/FG riders sure have a lot to talk about. Meanwhile, Mtn Bikers must be spending more time in the woods than chatting on forums.