Forecast is calling for a chance of rain next week with overnight lows in the mid 20's. I hate to ride with my Innova ice huskies on dry pavement if it it doesn't rain and freeze up...but then again if I encounter ice I'll wish I had them on. What is your criteria for deciding to switch over for the season? Snow? Freezing temps? It is warming up to the 40's-50's in the day here. Seems odd to run studs in the 50's but I guess that's what you do if its freezing at night. Forgot to mention I ride 6 miles to work at 5am.