Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Commuting (http://www.bikeforums.net/commuting/)
-   -   Sidewalks or streets (http://www.bikeforums.net/commuting/920507-sidewalks-streets.html)

Standalone 11-23-13 08:34 AM

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/u...alif-Woman.jpg

OK OK OK

Sidewalk. It's scary out there. I'm never riding on the road again!!!

rekmeyata 11-23-13 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter S (Post 16271179)
What is it that he is so "blind" to? The country is falling apart because some people don't share your exact views in riding on the sidewalk? Give me a break.

YOU STILL DIDN"T READ OR COMPREHEND!!! I never said anything about him riding on the sidewalk, in fact if you read my earlier posts you would have seen that, other than it's a bit more dangerous and some places not legal. I was talking about his rant about mind control...ABOUT MIND CONTROL...do you understand now?

Walter S 11-23-13 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rekmeyata (Post 16271330)
YOU STILL DIDN"T READ OR COMPREHEND!!! I never said anything about him riding on the sidewalk, in fact if you read my earlier posts you would have seen that, other than it's a bit more dangerous and some places not legal. I was talking about his rant about mind control...ABOUT MIND CONTROL...do you understand now?

Yes, I understand. I understand that he made brief reference to the idea of "mind control", which I interpreted as being a potential exaggeration based on his observation that some people on this thread seem to be deeply concerned with convincing others to never ride on the sidewalk. His mind control reference was the lead in for a post that really had nothing to do with mind control. He was obviously not being literal. But his reference to mind control set you off on assaulting him on a personal level with very rude comments. These and other personally critical posts by you are something you should apologize for and learn better manners. His language was not rude or personal. Yours was.

Naturally, I never see that kind of language from you when you're communicating with people that agree with your viewpoint. They're your buddies. But for those that don't fully agree with you, they see the full wrath of rekmeyata in all its ugliest forms.

rekmeyata 11-23-13 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter S (Post 16271445)
Yes, I understand. I understand that he made brief reference to the idea of "mind control", which I interpreted as being a potential exaggeration based on his observation that some people on this thread seem to be deeply concerned with convincing others to never ride on the sidewalk. His mind control reference was the lead in for a post that really had nothing to do with mind control. He was obviously not being literal. But his reference to mind control set you off on assaulting him on a personal level with very rude comments. These and other personally critical posts by you are something you should apologize for and learn better manners. His language was not rude or personal. Yours was.

Naturally, I never see that kind of language from you when you're communicating with people that agree with your viewpoint. They're your buddies. But for those that don't fully agree with you, they see the full wrath of rekmeyata in all its ugliest forms.

If you are right and it was exaggeration and I heard it directly from him that indeed it was such then YES, I would apologize to him, BUT I'm not going to apologize to him just because you, or someone else said that's what he meant, because only he knows what he meant.

As far as my little buddies...I don't have any little buddies here, they all hate me here!

FBinNY 11-23-13 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rekmeyata (Post 16272491)
As far as my little buddies...I don't have any little buddies here, they all hate me here!

Possibly, but we don't all hate you to to the same degree. Some of only dislike you.

Dannihilator 11-23-13 07:22 PM

Ok, this thread has run it's process.

Dannihilator
Forum moderator.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:30 AM.