MJ-868 CREE XM-L T6 3-Mode 1000-Lumen White LED Bicycle Bike Light - $131.90
Bike light 3.jpgBike Light 1.jpgbike light 2.jpg
If you like bright and you like to bike this is a must have biking light. It features one of the most power LED CREE emitters. Using the XM-L T6 emitter it can produce 1000LM on high mode. For longer performance and emergency situations you can use mid mode or the strobe light mode. Internally are 4 18650 rechargeable batteries creating a 5600mAh power supply. To keep it all safely stored it comes with a sturdy carrying pouch.
- Model: MJ-868
- Aluminum housing
- Bulb type: Cree XM-L T6
- Ultra bright white LED bicycle light
- 3-modes: Hi, Mid & Fast Strobe
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Luminous flux: 1000LM
- Constant output current: 1800mA
- Powered by 4 x 18650 rechargeable batteries (5600mAh) / included
- Rubber coated power pack with Velcro straps
- Accessories includes:
- 2 x Rubber rings
- 1 x Rechargeable battery pack (4 x 18650)
- 1 x 100~240V power adapter
- 1 x Power cable (2-flat-pin plug)
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x English manual
You Know!? For Kids!
Nice. I like the carry bag option! Is the power button the yellow spot on the housing? Does it light up when the light is powered on?
Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
Originally Posted by colorider
Originally Posted by jsharr
Yes the yellow button is the power on switch, though not sure if it lights up when powered on..