Heading from Scandinavia to East Canada next year, looking forward!
If you could answer one or two of my questions i be happy..
- Is it easy to find cleaned-fuel for my burner? Is that something i can expect to find in a ordinary gas station?
- How easy is it to find a free wireless network, can i expect to find it in towns sized like St.John, Charlottetown, Moncton, Riviere-du Loup?
- Is Cyclesmith the biggest bike store in Scotia Nova?
- I guess normal cheap price for a one way ticket is around 1000$ from England to Halifax in mai, june? Or is it alternative cheaper flights/destinations in the area? Maybe any boats from Ireland or England crossing?
- Do you have any poisonous fishes in your fresh water? What is the size and what type of fish do you normally catch when you fish in saltwater from land?
- Does it exist poisonous snakes in the nature between Halifax-Montreal-Sault.Ste Marie?
- What is the cheapest town to sleep, eat, etc of Quebec, Montreal or Toronto?
- What is the price for a beer on a pub when you get outside the large cities?