I can't believe it! I also used maxamps 10 ah lipolys, castle creation HV110, a "servo tester" (but mine was not using a BEC - I just used 4 AA batts to power it) but my motor was the Phoenix 5303 hub motor. I quickly came to the conclusion that the batteries (12 cells in series) and the controller were getting a little too warm under continuous running at 35+ mph. Especially because the batteries are in a sealed bag. So, I went with 20 cells, running 72 volts (74 volts nominal, 84 volts at full charge!!) and got a high voltage controller and an appropriate 1/2 twist throttle. The "servo tester" ended up being kind of dangerous because in a panic stop situation, you can't just hit the brakes - you had to twist the knob and then hit the brakes.
In here you will find instructions, diagrams, tests, purchase locations, e-bike evolution, DIY Assemblies, etc, all within my videos. www.areaall.com/about/ for more pertaining e-bike information and some misc. renovations we do.