It can be normal for a spark to occur, my Crystalyte units will both produce a small spark upon being connected. However, I will also inquire about this for you.
Please note that this is a pretty loud "crack" and not a "small" spark.
It's a noticeable arc.
I understand that it could be the caps charging - But it does seem that they "discharge" quite quickly - i.e., when pulled just for a second or two and then reconnected, I will get the loud "crack" and the arc.
yes, any help will obviously be appreciated.
Not a big deal as that everything else is functional - I guess?
It goes maybe 14 mph, as opposed the advertised 20+.
And, I have not had a chance to check the range either.
I might say the concern was a short or an electrical drain; even if when not in use and the switch would off.
Not certain what the switch might be used for?
It does not turn the circuit off whatsoever.
Any help is a BIG thanks....