I fitted a 250W bionx motor to my TRICE QNT recumbent about 5 years ago.
Everything has been working fine but last week I put the (NiMH) battery on charge and the red charging light clicked in as usual, about 1 hour later I noticed that neither the red charging light nor the green fully charged light was illuminated. Mains fusing still OK.
Attempts to recharge the battery all now fail, no lights on the charger and nothing gets warm.
The battery still has some residual charge and functions correctly on the trike in both supply and regen modes.
Has anyone any suggestions as to the problem and possible solution.