Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 615
  1. #301
    Senior Member spirit733t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Midands, England
    My Bikes
    Saracen Killi Chromo 2
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see either of the two attachments you posted.
    ok here goes take two..

    front view.jpgside view.jpg

    I hope that time it worked,
    Dont fill the pockets of the greedy oil men and women

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, that's the fairing I have. My fairing was made of 1/8 inch thick polycarbonate instead of the regular 1/16 inch thick material. The thicker the material the better as your top speed increases.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  3. #303
    Senior Member spirit733t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Midands, England
    My Bikes
    Saracen Killi Chromo 2
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ ebikFl

    ok sounds good I will go along with what you have too then..

    how much did you pay by the way?

    hows the ebike going, any issues any more interesting stories..

    I have seen that there are some 225 mm discs rotors for sale too, that you might want to consider ..

    an whats happened to sixiam lol.. he is having way too much fun I think
    Dont fill the pockets of the greedy oil men and women

  4. #304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fairing isn't cheap...I think I paid close to $400.

    I'll be putting the 48v 1000w hub motor back together again with new Sapim 12 gauge race spokes and nipples onto the new MTX-39 rim this weekend. It should look very professional when it's complete. Then I have to wait for the 44mm brake disc adapter to arrive before putting the rear hub, rim, etc. back on the bike. I can't wait to see the Shimano 180mm Ice Tech rotor on the hub motor!

    Here's a picture of the hub motor, Sapim 12 gauge spokes and nipples: Hub Motor and New Sapim Race Spokes.jpg

    After the 180mm Ice Tech rotors wear out I'll be installing the 203mm rotors.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  5. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EBikeFL View Post
    SiXiam has been very quiet these past few days...I wonder if his kit is together.
    Well I quit my job...

    I was working the bookkeeping for a small plumber. Lots of shady stuff combined with me also doing double duty as a secretary.
    Can't concentrate on their screwed up books like that, so I quit.

    As per the PapaMotor shipment the last tracking update says this:

    Priority Mail International Parcels
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    August 15, 2012, 6:01 pm
    ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    International Parcels

    So I'm not sure if it is lost, stolen, or just really delayed.
    I sent an email to PapaMotor on the 23rd. No response.

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiXiam View Post
    Well I quit my job...

    I was working the bookkeeping for a small plumber. Lots of shady stuff combined with me also doing double duty as a secretary.
    Can't concentrate on their screwed up books like that, so I quit.

    As per the PapaMotor shipment the last tracking update says this:

    Priority Mail International Parcels
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    August 15, 2012, 6:01 pm
    ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    International Parcels

    So I'm not sure if it is lost, stolen, or just really delayed.
    I sent an email to PapaMotor on the 23rd. No response.
    Good for you, SiXiam. I also worked for a small company assisting the CFO more than a decade ago and saw shady things going on. The company later went out of business and the investors sued the CEO and others at the top.

    My parts are stuck at the same location. Customs is taking their own sweet time. Your package should have been sent to you already though. I don't think there's much Papamotor can do. I would contact USPS with your tracking number and find out what's going on.

    If you want to get in contact with Papamotor really fast then do what I do and go to their website and click on the communicate with a customer service rep at 11 PM your time. Talk to Julie. She'll help you out but again, if the kit has already been shipped I doubt anyone at Papamotor can do anything. I would call USPS and ask them, "What's up with my parcel?". I've seen notices that it can take one to two weeks for items to clear customs.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  7. #307
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EBikeFL View Post
    Good for you, SiXiam. I also worked for a small company assisting the CFO more than a decade ago and saw shady things going on. The company later went out of business and the investors sued the CEO and others at the top.

    My parts are stuck at the same location. Customs is taking their own sweet time. Your package should have been sent to you already though. I don't think there's much Papamotor can do. I would contact USPS with your tracking number and find out what's going on.

    If you want to get in contact with Papamotor really fast then do what I do and go to their website and click on the communicate with a customer service rep at 11 PM your time. Talk to Julie. She'll help you out but again, if the kit has already been shipped I doubt anyone at Papamotor can do anything. I would call USPS and ask them, "What's up with my parcel?". I've seen notices that it can take one to two weeks for items to clear customs.
    Thanks. I just called USPS and they can't do anything. The shipper has to file an inquiry. The lady I talked to says delays like this are typical. I'll try calling PapaMotor on Sunday night as you suggest.

    As for the job front. I always knew that I wouldn't be at this place forever. I need to get a job as a staff accountant working with other accountants to be able to get my CPA work experience.
    It took me months to get even a basic bookkeeping job, due to my lack of work experience. Hopefully this little bit of work experience I have will help me now. Just my bachelors isn't cutting it.

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Papamotor is now aware of this thread. I told them about it a few days ago. I also mentioned opening a performance line of parts to go along with their kit. There's no reason we should have to organize group buys if Papamotor could purchase the items in bulk and sell them at a discounted price to their customers.

    I've been seriously thinking about starting my own e-bike business. Everywhere I go I hear requests from people about my e-bike. Gas prices will never go down to the levels they were even a year ago. An e-bike that can be used for commuting, grocery shopping, and local errands would be a tremendous asset to those making minimum wage. I already have a website name picked out and I just ordered an AutoCAD 2013 programming book to go along with my downloaded 2013 AutoCAD version. If I can design and build the items I have in mind for the e-bike it will change e-bikes as we know it and put owning a car on the endangered species list.

    I have two e-bike models in mind. The first will average 40 miles at 30+ mph speeds before requiring a recharge and the second will average 230 miles at 30+ mph before needing to be recharged. Both bikes will allow the rider to carry groceries, books, Home Depot lumber, sporting accessories (skies, poles, boots, etc), fishing poles and tackle, etc. If it can fit on a bicycle than I will make it able to be carried.

    There will be a bookkeeping position open when my e-bike business gets underway. You too, Spirit733t. I could use your help when the time comes.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  9. #309
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EBikeFL View Post
    I've been seriously thinking about starting my own e-bike business. Everywhere I go I hear requests from people about my e-bike. Gas prices will never go down to the levels they were even a year ago. An e-bike that can be used for commuting, grocery shopping, and local errands would be a tremendous asset to those making minimum wage. I already have a website name picked out and I just ordered an AutoCAD 2013 programming book to go along with my downloaded 2013 AutoCAD version. If I can design and build the items I have in mind for the e-bike it will change e-bikes as we know it and put owning a car on the endangered species list.

    I have two e-bike models in mind. The first will average 40 miles at 30+ mph speeds before requiring a recharge and the second will average 230 miles at 30+ mph before needing to be recharged. Both bikes will allow the rider to carry groceries, books, Home Depot lumber, sporting accessories (skies, poles, boots, etc), fishing poles and tackle, etc. If it can fit on a bicycle than I will make it able to be carried.
    Wow, sounds like a great goal to accomplish! What did you have in mind for the bikes? Selling modified Kona's? Home Depot lumber? Would that be on a bike cargo trailer? Also what about those miles. How big of a battery and what's your retail cost vs your estimated costs? Meaning like a sales price goal of $3000 per bike with $600 to be made after costs.

  10. #310
    Senior Member spirit733t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Midands, England
    My Bikes
    Saracen Killi Chromo 2
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys..

    thats a really good idea to start an e bike business, I also have lots of accounting experience so will offers lots of help..

    in fact going one further we should all become kind of business partners, each one of us supplying our locality region, so I could do england , and you guys can have all of usa/ canada lol..

    and when we buy parts for customers, we can order say monthly or every 2 months ( for example) and order as a group buy..

    I also think that as people catch onto e bikes, this will be the next big thing...
    Dont fill the pockets of the greedy oil men and women

  11. #311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiXiam View Post
    Wow, sounds like a great goal to accomplish! What did you have in mind for the bikes? Selling modified Kona's? Home Depot lumber? Would that be on a bike cargo trailer? Also what about those miles. How big of a battery and what's your retail cost vs your estimated costs? Meaning like a sales price goal of $3000 per bike with $600 to be made after costs.
    Kona bikes for now but I would want two to three different vendors with similar reputations in bike frame strength so as not to rely on one vendor. This idea goes for as many of the other components as possible.

    No trailer use, cargo will be carried directly on the bike to start in addition to the batteries. I'd like to make $500-$1000 per bike and also look at ways of allowing customers to pay over time. Basically, the same monthly payments you would pay for a car but now you'll be paying off an e-bike. You'll own it twice as fast and it would be half as much as a new car. The 230 mile model is 1/6th the price of a Tesla Model S and goes just as far as the mid-range model.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    hey guys..

    thats a really good idea to start an e bike business, I also have lots of accounting experience so will offers lots of help..

    in fact going one further we should all become kind of business partners, each one of us supplying our locality region, so I could do england , and you guys can have all of usa/ canada lol..

    and when we buy parts for customers, we can order say monthly or every 2 months ( for example) and order as a group buy..

    I also think that as people catch onto e bikes, this will be the next big thing...
    Yes, it would be a global company. Here again, not investing in one single country. I actually visioned my stores much closer...say 40 miles apart from each other spreading over the entire country. Why? Because then any of our customers would only be a bike ride away from one of our stores. What's the other advantage here having stores 40 miles apart? We could rent batteries so our customers if they wanted too could make a longer journey stopping at our stores just to switch out their dead batteries for fresh ones. We would have to keep track of how many times each battery was recharged of course but it's feasible.

    There are endless possibilities!!!


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  13. #313
    Senior Member spirit733t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Midands, England
    My Bikes
    Saracen Killi Chromo 2
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi

    sounds like you really want this..

    other things to consider are local laws, in England you cannot have e bikes going over 16 mph.. so I would have to only sell bikes that fit into this category.

    I need to buy my kit first lol..

    having a store every 40 miles, sound very ambitious and costly, why not keep costs down and keep it as a online company with deliveries.. and when business is booming and theres lots of demand for e bikes, thats when to move into stores and supplying batteries for rent.. we should be ambitious but keep it realistic..

    there needs to be a real business plan.. like firstly making the masses aware of e bikes and the amazing potential for cost saving they have.

    but hey it sound like amazing idea, and even better as its something we all love doing and talking about..

    and ebikefl how would you get a 230 mile range without a recharge? Id like that on my own personal bike!!!

    all the best
    Dont fill the pockets of the greedy oil men and women

  14. #314
    Senior Member spirit733t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Midands, England
    My Bikes
    Saracen Killi Chromo 2
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ EBikeFL

    when you get a chance can you post some pictures of when the motor is connected up to your rear fork, I have a feeling my brake pad component maybe a little wide and may actually touch the motor itself..

    also with the shimano freewheel.. did this come like in separate cogs that you had to put together, or as one unit?

    another question; when you use your front lights does your fairing cuase any kind reflection issues or does the light get through without any problems?
    Dont fill the pockets of the greedy oil men and women

  15. #315
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    hi

    sounds like you really want this..

    other things to consider are local laws, in England you cannot have e bikes going over 16 mph.. so I would have to only sell bikes that fit into this category.

    I need to buy my kit first lol..

    having a store every 40 miles, sound very ambitious and costly, why not keep costs down and keep it as a online company with deliveries.. and when business is booming and theres lots of demand for e bikes, thats when to move into stores and supplying batteries for rent.. we should be ambitious but keep it realistic..

    there needs to be a real business plan.. like firstly making the masses aware of e bikes and the amazing potential for cost saving they have.

    but hey it sound like amazing idea, and even better as its something we all love doing and talking about..

    and ebikefl how would you get a 230 mile range without a recharge? Id like that on my own personal bike!!!

    all the best
    1/6 of a Tesla Model S is $8300. That would buy you a pretty big battery! I agree it should be online only. One model (at first) following all US/Canada regulations. Then if that works a second shop on the other side of the pond can focus on UK regulations and builds.

  16. #316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    other things to consider are local laws, in England you cannot have e bikes going over 16 mph.. so I would have to only sell bikes that fit into this category.
    This is where the Cycle Analyst comes into play. Why would you get a motor that meets current laws when tomorrow the law could change and you would be looking at spending more money to upgrade. Why not use the CA to adjust the speed, that way if the law changes...and it will. All you have to do is change the settings on the CA.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    I need to buy my kit first lol..
    I know...we need you out there riding your e-bike and spreading the news.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    having a store every 40 miles, sound very ambitious and costly, why not keep costs down and keep it as a online company with deliveries.. and when business is booming and theres lots of demand for e bikes, thats when to move into stores and supplying batteries for rent.. we should be ambitious but keep it realistic..
    Absolutely, but I haven't told you phase 2 of my business plan and the other reason for stores...which will blow your mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    there needs to be a real business plan.. like firstly making the masses aware of e bikes and the amazing potential for cost saving they have.
    Again, this is why we need you on an e-bike. It's the only real way to convince the public they can do everything with our model e-bikes that they do with their cars. It's the reason I carry my groceries for everyone to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    and ebikefl how would you get a 230 mile range without a recharge? Id like that on my own personal bike!!!
    This is where the Kona MinUte comes into play.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    when you get a chance can you post some pictures of when the motor is connected up to your rear fork, I have a feeling my brake pad component maybe a little wide and may actually touch the motor itself..
    Yes, very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    also with the shimano freewheel.. did this come like in separate cogs that you had to put together, or as one unit?
    One unit.

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    another question; when you use your front lights does your fairing cuase any kind reflection issues or does the light get through without any problems?
    There is very little reflection...of course, I haven't yet taken it on the road. I tried the light inside the house and didn't see any problems.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  18. #318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiXiam View Post
    1/6 of a Tesla Model S is $8300. That would buy you a pretty big battery! I agree it should be online only. One model (at first) following all US/Canada regulations. Then if that works a second shop on the other side of the pond can focus on UK regulations and builds.
    Not one big battery but several smaller ones. Remember, if the main battery fails the rider will be SOL but if one of the smaller batteries fails it will be a much smaller impact and lot cheaper to replace/repair. It's also much easier to find space on the bike for smaller batteries versus one big one.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  19. #319
    Senior Member spirit733t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Midands, England
    My Bikes
    Saracen Killi Chromo 2
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ ebikeFL and sixiam,

    guys in my experiences of life so far, I have come across many shady characters and of course many good people too, so as for your business ideas I suggest that you stick with private messages than discusiing ideas in public..

    I have some ideas which I will PM to you.. all the best
    Dont fill the pockets of the greedy oil men and women

  20. #320
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EbikeFL: Thank you for your reply. I think you answered my questions, but let me ask them a different way to you or anyone else who has the kit at this point:

    Would the manual pedaling (with the system off or with a dead battery) of a modified bike be any different than pedaling on my current unmodified bike with 34 pounds of weight strapped to it in the appropriate locations?

    I am trying to figure out how much if any resistance to rolling the kit adds (when ignoring the weight addition).

    My needs/desires may be different from many in this group. I work at home (when I am not travelling) and when I am out, it is usually with one of my children or wife). An E-bike would be useful for quick trips to the store for few-item shopping. I would also like to use it for recreation. There are kits that are designed for that, but they are more expensive and perhaps beyond my needs. I was interested in the Paramotor option because this forum showed real people who were happy with the product. Here are a couple of links of the type of recreational uses I was envisioning. Nothing too hard core.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAqsM7EGc1k

    http://www.gizmag.com/ego-kits-give-...a-boost/17888/ (see the video near the bottom of the article)

    Thanks

  21. #321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit733t View Post
    @ ebikeFL and sixiam,

    guys in my experiences of life so far, I have come across many shady characters and of course many good people too, so as for your business ideas I suggest that you stick with private messages than discusiing ideas in public..

    I have some ideas which I will PM to you.. all the best
    Good point, Spirit733t.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  22. #322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrusry View Post
    Would the manual pedaling (with the system off or with a dead battery) of a modified bike be any different than pedaling on my current unmodified bike with 34 pounds of weight strapped to it in the appropriate locations?
    Yes, since the hub motor is part of the drive system you'll feel some resistance as you pedal versus just having the extra weight of the motor and battery say attached to your back or the bike. The Papamotor hub motor is gearless so it would be a little better than a geared motor as far as the amount of resistance but you'll still feel it. An easy way to look at it is to spin the rear tire on your bike with and without the hub motor. You'll notice that without the hub motor your rear tire spins a lot longer because there's less resistance.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrusry View Post
    My needs/desires may be different from many in this group. I work at home (when I am not travelling) and when I am out, it is usually with one of my children or wife). An E-bike would be useful for quick trips to the store for few-item shopping. I would also like to use it for recreation. There are kits that are designed for that, but they are more expensive and perhaps beyond my needs. I was interested in the Paramotor option because this forum showed real people who were happy with the product. Here are a couple of links of the type of recreational uses I was envisioning. Nothing too hard core.
    The Papamotor kit ridden on the road is very addictive. It's even better when you can haul groceries and books. If it wasn't for the battery running out I would stay on my e-bike for hours. Would you take some pictures for us of the trails/area and terrain you plan to ride on. We would be able to give you a better response.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrusry View Post
    When I first decided to get an e-bike, Hi-Powercycles was the first vendor I looked at. Their kits are very, very expensive. I question the distances they posted on the video (25 miles with a 10 Ah battery at 30+ mph). The Papamotor kit should be able to handle those flat dirt trails; of course, you'll be cleaning your bicycle a lot. I definitely would not want all the components exposed on the bike if the dirt trails was my primary surface.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrusry View Post
    http://www.gizmag.com/ego-kits-give-...a-boost/17888/ (see the video near the bottom of the article)
    I would consider this type of riding "hard core". This kit has the battery carried by the rider on his back. Our Ping batteries (48v 15Ah) weight in at 16 lbs which after 20-30 minutes of riding will feel more like 100lbs. I would advise against it. The actual setup of the kit on the bike looks great though.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  23. #323
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My shipment finally has been updated!
    Great timing, because I was close to having them do a package inquiry at 11pm (eastern).
    shipment.jpg
    From there it should be at my house Monday or at the latest on Tuesday.

  24. #324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    My Bikes
    2012 Kona Lanai
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiXiam View Post
    My shipment finally has been updated!
    Great timing, because I was close to having them do a package inquiry at 11pm (eastern).

    From there it should be at my house Monday or at the latest on Tuesday.
    Great news!!! I can't believe it was held up for 11 days! My 44mm adapters are still in ISC New York, I hope they move on tomorrow.


    If we don't make changes to our use and abuse of energy, Mother Nature will make it for us.
    Be a part of the solution to Global Warming instead of a contributor.

  25. #325
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •