Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Electric Bikes Here's a place to discuss ebikes, from home grown to high-tech.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-13, 07:51 PM   #1
Se_konw
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone heard from Conscious Commuter Co.??

Hi everyone,

I just wanted drop my question at this forum cuz I couldn't find any answer on the web and I've been contacting to the company but I never hear from them either…
Is anyone heard about this company? and/or made a purchased their bike like me??
http://www.consciouscommuter.com

I made a deposit for the new production e-bike named Conscious Commuter.
they have a FB page and own website you can see as well as they are moving to start to releasing their bike.
They made a announcement that bikes releasing in 2013 but I don't get a email about it yet still…it in Oct. and I made a deposit of my money in last year.

I'm afraid that I can't have my bike or can't get my money back.
I'd love to have your opinions about this.

Thank you!

Se_ko
Se_konw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-13, 06:31 AM   #2
tarsierspectral
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Bikes:
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se_konw View Post
Hi everyone,

I just wanted drop my question at this forum cuz I couldn't find any answer on the web and I've been contacting to the company but I never hear from them either…
Is anyone heard about this company? and/or made a purchased their bike like me??
http://www.consciouscommuter.com

I made a deposit for the new production e-bike named Conscious Commuter.
they have a FB page and own website you can see as well as they are moving to start to releasing their bike.
They made a announcement that bikes releasing in 2013 but I don't get a email about it yet still…it in Oct. and I made a deposit of my money in last year.

I'm afraid that I can't have my bike or can't get my money back.
I'd love to have your opinions about this.

Thank you!

Se_ko
Hi Se_konw,

I also purchased their electric bike about a year ago and I am still waiting for it. Despite of me e-mailing them to find out what is going on, I get no replies. It's frustrating not to hear back anything. I don't mind waiting but it would be nice to know what the status is since they said the bikes would be shipping in 2013. The lack of communication scares me. I am afraid I lost my money
tarsierspectral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-13, 11:05 PM   #3
Se_konw
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsierspectral View Post
Hi Se_konw,

I also purchased their electric bike about a year ago and I am still waiting for it. Despite of me e-mailing them to find out what is going on, I get no replies. It's frustrating not to hear back anything. I don't mind waiting but it would be nice to know what the status is since they said the bikes would be shipping in 2013. The lack of communication scares me. I am afraid I lost my money

Hi tarsierspectral,

The first, thank you so much fro shaering your story with me and so sorry for late replay.
I guess you got a same email from this company says they have no money thing...if not, please take a look at what I got from them.
This is what I got below...


Dear Creditor:
You are receiving this letter because you are a creditor of Conscious Commuter Corporation. Please be advised that Conscious Commuter has run out of cash, ceased operations on December 16, 2013 and is in the process of winding up its affairs.
Under normal circumstances, Conscious Commuter would liquidate its assets and distribute the proceeds pro rata to its creditors. However, the Company does not have any cash or other assets to distribute, so unfortunately there will be no distributions to creditors.
We appreciate your support of Conscious Commuter. We wish we had been able to raise the additional funds needed to continue what we believed was a very promising business.
Sincerely,
Conscious Commuter Corporation


I really don't know what to do with this.
Can we talk about that??

Se_ko
Se_konw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-13, 05:27 AM   #4
tarsierspectral
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Bikes:
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se_konw View Post
Hi tarsierspectral,

The first, thank you so much fro shaering your story with me and so sorry for late replay.
I guess you got a same email from this company says they have no money thing...if not, please take a look at what I got from them.
This is what I got below...


Dear Creditor:
You are receiving this letter because you are a creditor of Conscious Commuter Corporation. Please be advised that Conscious Commuter has run out of cash, ceased operations on December 16, 2013 and is in the process of winding up its affairs.
Under normal circumstances, Conscious Commuter would liquidate its assets and distribute the proceeds pro rata to its creditors. However, the Company does not have any cash or other assets to distribute, so unfortunately there will be no distributions to creditors.
We appreciate your support of Conscious Commuter. We wish we had been able to raise the additional funds needed to continue what we believed was a very promising business.
Sincerely,
Conscious Commuter Corporation


I really don't know what to do with this.
Can we talk about that??

Se_ko
Se_ko,

Yes, I got the letter this morning. I am really upset and don't know what to do either. Can we dispute with the credit company we used to pay for it?
tarsierspectral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-13, 08:09 PM   #5
Se_konw
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Bikes:
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes, I got the letter this morning. I am really upset and don't know what to do either. Can we dispute with the credit company we used to pay for it?[/QUOTE]

tarsierspectal,

Here is I found the article online about the company and they saying the CEO can't reach...I'll talk to the credit company to find out that who and how can I do with this case. cuz this is scam.

http://bikeportland.org/2013/12/20/f...erations-98997
Se_konw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-13, 08:39 PM   #6
tarsierspectral
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Bikes:
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se_konw View Post
Yes, I got the letter this morning. I am really upset and don't know what to do either. Can we dispute with the credit company we used to pay for it?
tarsierspectal,

Here is I found the article online about the company and they saying the CEO can't reach...I'll talk to the credit company to find out that who and how can I do with this case. cuz this is scam.

http://bikeportland.org/2013/12/20/f...erations-98997[/QUOTE]
Let me know what your credit card says about it. I feel so scammed.
tarsierspectral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-13, 11:51 PM   #7
unterhausen
Randomhead
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Happy Valley, Pennsylvania
Bikes:
Posts: 14,532
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
did you give them money through the kickstarter campaign?
unterhausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-13, 03:56 AM   #8
tarsierspectral
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Bikes:
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unterhausen View Post
did you give them money through the kickstarter campaign?
No, I purchased a bike from them.
tarsierspectral is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:51 AM.