Knog Gator vs any other 200 lum set up...
For the price, 100 bucks I think its some something to look into...
* Compact and thermally conductive lightweight aluminum chassis with silicon body and integrated silicon quick release attachment strap
* One 1 watt high-powered LED and one 5mm LED bulb
* 4.5 hour run time at maximum output, 6 hours on low setting
* Intuitive low-profile handlebar mounted silicon control pad with backlit display and integrated silicon quick release strap
* Modes: 32 degree flood high (200 lumens) and low: Flashing visible to 600 meters
* 4-cell NiMH battery attaches to frame with integrated silicon quick release straps, silicon body and straps won't scratch frame
* Includes Smartcharger with 1 hour charge time, Anti-short battery cable with weather-proof connectors, and cloth storage bag
look at the bulb...looks like something I just got.