Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Bikes: Dahon 2007 Cadenza, 2006 Speed Pro, 2005 Helios SL, 2004 Roo El, Minimoto Electric Bike, USPD Currie Electro Drive Electric Bike, Schwinn Scooter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My wish list on the following devices
1. Cycling glasses with embedded speed, mileage, cadence, heart rate, and time read out through the lens like we see in the KITT car in Knight Riders TV series. It could be done via Bluetooth to the cycling computer sensors.
2. Rear light(s) that can tell car drivers behind you to stay back further if they ever get too close.
3. A handlebar mountable device or software that you put on your PDA or phone to read RSS such as on this forums and output onto the devices' loud speakers while we are riding our bike.
4. Sensors that tell which part of the bike requires maintenance.
5. A device which can capture harmful cars license plates surrounding you.
6. A device that can call help & ambulance & pinpoint your location when you bump into an accident
7. A device that allows you to "tap" onto another rider riding in front of you to reduce drag or tow your ride.
8. A pair of "Iron Man" shoes that can assist on your cadence with electric power.
9. A security device that tells you when someone is about the steal your bike when your bike is parked on the street.
10. A magnetic device in which you can use it to attract pretty cute riders to ride along with you.
Please let us know what you can do. I will be more than happy to co-develop any of the above.
Last edited by lyen; 10-24-08 at 12:56 AM.