I have reached the end of my rope with this "POS" Ascent Delta Wireless Computer. I have followed the directions and set it up multiple times. Everytime I think I have it working I find that it stops working or doesnt work at all. The most I have managed to get this work was about 5 minutes at a time. This is my first time working with a wireless system and I may be missing something. So I took some pictures and perhaps someone can point out my issue.
Here is what I have done so far:
moved the sensor up and down the front forks.
removed a reflector which I thought may be in the way
swapped the batteries from the computer to the sensor and then replaced the sensor battery
setup and re-setup the tire circumference
The unit detects speed only for a short time and then stops for an unknown reason. The time always is correct and there is no battery light showing a low battery.