I am looking for a complete technical solution for my bike, including something like this:
- Mobile with GPS (internal)
- App for navigation (iPhones Google Maps, TomTom, Garmin or similar)
- Sensor to mount on the wheel connected through bluetooth (or possibly cable) to mobile
- Cyclocomputer app for the mobile
- Possibility to save tracks with cyclocopmuters data
- Possibility to realtime upload position and cyclocomputers data to a server so that people can track you speed, distance, position on map etc.
- App for uploading photos to a server from the mobiles camera with an interval (like webcam) so people on the tracking website could see (would be nice if it had geotag feature too)
- Possibility to charge the mobile with the rotation of the wheel with some small generator (all thoose functions above will need power...) or at least solar panels that can be mounted on a bike
- Some mount for the mobile on the handlebar (specific for the mobile or some general) with some waterproof cover
For the moment I have a mobile, external bluetooth GPS, cyclocomputer with cabled sensor, a handmade mount (of cardboard and duct tape) for the handlebar and a digitalcamera and when I want to take a photo of the track or somebody calls to check where I am I have to stop, however it would be nice to just have all in one in a mobile with built in GPS and camera, cyclocomputer, wireless sensor and some application(s) that connects it all together. The serverside uploading wouldn't be a problem as I could program it myself, as long as the apps are able to send the data to a server.
Anyone know about some solution of this kind or similar? Some smatphone with such applications? Bluetooth or cabled sensor for some mobile?