HRM / Heart Rate Monitor Watch for Women
I'm looking for a few recommendations for a good heart rate monitor wrist watch that is suitable for women for road cycling. I have a relatively small wrist (~ 2 inches diameter), so a large or bulky watch would not be very comfortable or would be likely to slip. Here are a few features I'm looking for:
* programmable zones (3 at least, preferably 5)
* ability to easily toggle between zones (or program durations in advance, though I doubt this feature is available)
* recording of maximum and average HR
* audible / visual alarm when outside current target zone
* chest strap that is comfortable for women
* interference resistance, as I'm often riding in close proximity to other riders
* quality and durability
I already have a cycling computer that gives me speed, cadence, etc., and I carry a phone that has GPS, so I don't need much beyond the features I've listed above. I prefer to have a watch instead of a mount-only unit, but I may be able to compromise if there's a good computer that meets the rest of the requirements.
On a side note, I browsed around Polar's website and there was a feature that caught my eye: Heart touch, button-free operation of wrist unit. Can someone tell me exactly how this works?
Thanks for any help :)
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:26 PM.|