Hi everybody, my name is Nick Boyd and I am doing research on bike accessory design. I am looking to enhance the riding experience of commuter bicyclers.
Here is a breakdown of some of the comments that would be helpful to me:
Pros and cons...
- of bike a bike itself
- of bikes based on the weather (rain, snow, cold hot)
- of bikes based on ability to transport items
- of bikes in terms of convenience
- of bikes in terms of safety
- of bikes in terms of time spent traveling
- of bikes in terms of security (i.e. the bike, its components, or anything stored on it being stolen)
- of bikes terms of clothing (Bottoms - dress pants, jeans, formal wear, skirts Tops - sweatshirts, coats, rain poncho, ext.)
- of bikes in terms of shoes
- anything not mentioned here!
Thank you so much for your help! If you would be willing to talk to me more, it would be great if you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both the community discussion and e-mails would be very beneficial to my research. Also, if you have IMAGES of anything you mention, that would be awesome.
Thanks again for your help. I can't offer you much in return, but know that you will be helping me out immensely! If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
- Nick Boyd