Too glitchy. Using it on an Android and it kept giving me failed to respond, has stopped responding, etc messages. Although this was a free account their website never asked me during the deactivation process why I was leaving them. Granted, maybe there's an email being sent to me requesting that information but I still thought it was pretty weird that they don't ask you during the deactivation process.
In all fairness it worked pretty good about 80% of the time. But the other 20% was kind of disappointing. Maybe you get better service and connections if you pay but I'm not ready to go that route.