I have a Cat Eye wireless Strada cycling computer, and a dinotte light. Can't remember the model name, but it's one of the 1000 lums ones, with a good sized battery.
Anyway, using it does (or at least can) cause the computer to stop working.
I think that when the headlight cable gets too close to the computer this happens....if I route it very carefully so that it doesn't get near it, the computer can still work.
On my bike, though, this is a hassle.
The ideal spot on my bike for mounting the battery, unfortunately (where I'd kept a battery for years before getting a wireless comptuer) puts the cable (or maybe it's the battery itself, I don't know for sure, but this doesn't happen when the light is not on and the cable isn't connected to it) where it kills the computer.
Is there a solution to this?
I checked with Dinotte and Cat Eye: each blamed the other.