I'm still looking for an Android application with the following features:
- Can import GPX routes drawn on a PC for offline use (without a data connection), and also import POIs: When touring, I need both a route and know about local sights along the way
- Can display current location while using an offline route, without simultaneously recording a trace while riding
- Can record a trace and either upload it to a web site, or make it available as a GPX file in the phone
- Displays a +/- button to zoom in/out with just the right thumb while holding the phone, so I don't have to stop, hold the phone with both hands and pinch the screen
- No need for bells and whistles like challenges: I'm just riding my bike to commute and see the country side. No Lance Armstrong for me
Is there an application that has those features?
FWIW, I tried MapsWithMePro, Strava, and Endomondo.