Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Muskogee, OK
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Any experience with revolights?

    Im looking to upgrade my lights from simple LED/Halogen front and LED rear to revolights. I work twelve hour shifts so im on the road from 5:30 to 6:30 & 6:30 to 7:30, which isnt a problem during summer, but the rest of the year its quite dark during that time.

  2. #2
    Junior Member ryfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Oakland
    My Bikes
    I have 3 bikes. 1. A geared trek street bike 2. A fixed gear that i built from a graveyard of old bikes 3. A specialized mountain bike.
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MuskogeeOkie View Post
    Im looking to upgrade my lights from simple LED/Halogen front and LED rear to revolights. I work twelve hour shifts so im on the road from 5:30 to 6:30 & 6:30 to 7:30, which isnt a problem during summer, but the rest of the year its quite dark during that time.
    They are legit. You can get it custom fit for your bike, check it out....Fit Chart | Revolights

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Muskogee, OK
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfe View Post
    They are legit. You can get it custom fit for your bike, check it out....Fit Chart | Revolights
    Yeah I dont need an advertisement, I already "checked them out" online. Im wanting real life experiene by someone on here ty

  4. #4
    Junior Member ryfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Oakland
    My Bikes
    I have 3 bikes. 1. A geared trek street bike 2. A fixed gear that i built from a graveyard of old bikes 3. A specialized mountain bike.
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MuskogeeOkie View Post
    Yeah I dont need an advertisement, I already "checked them out" online. Im wanting real life experiene by someone on here ty
    what makes you think i havent tried them in real life?
    because i linked to the website?
    they are awesome.
    if you have doubts about that just youtube it or google "revolights review"

  5. #5
    Senior Member stbtra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SF
    My Bikes
    two wheeled pedal cycle
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's kinda pointless at the pricepoint. I've seen quite a people with them around here, the front and rear throw is at best for 'visibility' and consists of two very narrow bands with a deadspot in the middle. The side lighting is reasonable but I don't really see the benefit. If you want good side lighting as well as front/rear I recommend going with a light and motion vis360 + vis180 micro in the back, it'll be cheaper and you'll be more visible. I like the battery indicator on the light motion products a lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •