State Bicycle Co. Presents the What's Wrong with this Picture Contest
1. Eligibility: BikeForums.net’s What’s Wrong with this Picture Contest presented by State Bicycle Co. (the “Contest”) is open only to members of BikeForums.net (“BikeForums”). You must be a legal resident of the United States over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all employees of State Bicycle Co. (“Contest Partner”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Contest Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Contest entry period begins on June 25, 2013 when the Contest thread is posted on BikeForums.net and ends on July 15, 2013 at 5pm PST (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
3. Contest Entry: You may enter the Contest during the Contest Period by sending a valid Private Message to the Administrator of BikeForums with the subject line “BikeForums’ What’s Wrong with this Picture Contest” and provide a list of all ten (10) items that are different from the original image. Those who post their answers on the open forum will be disqualified; only private message entries are accepted. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER USERNAME. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email account. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void.
4. Selection of Contest Winners/Odds: There will be three (3) winners. The winners will be selected at random. The winners will be notified via forum announcement within five (5) business days after the end of the Contest Period. In the event that a winner(s) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize(s) to an alternate winner(s). Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize(s) and an alternate winner(s) may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected. Decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries, as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Odds of winning the Contest will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
5. Prizes: The first place winner will receive a $500 State Bicycle Co. gift card (ARV US$ 500). The second place winner will receive a $100 State Bicycle Co. gift card (AVR US$ 100). The third place winner will receive a $50 State Bicycle Co. gift card & a State Bicycle Co. T-Shirt (AVR US$ 74.99). Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize(s) or a portion of advertised prize(s) is unavailable for any reason. The Contest Partner will deliver the prizes to the winners by Federal Express (FedEx), United Parcel Service (UPS), or a similarly suitable shipping service. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winners as a result of the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winners. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
6. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and winner, by accepting a prize, grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Winner(s) may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner(s) may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
8. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prizes, the winners agree to release and hold Contest Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize(s). Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes will be held in the state and federal courts in the county of Los Angeles and the Central District of California, respectively.
9. Winners’ List: For a list of the Contest winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc., Attn: BikeForums.net’s What’s Wrong with this Picture Contest Winners’ List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winners’ list must be received within thirty (30) days after the end of the Contest Period.
10. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245