Just as Curtis said, in previous group buy events, “I'm doing this just because it's fun and neat to see these pop up all over.” I consider doing this a privilege, and an honor for Curtis, as well as all of you, to trust me to place the order, correctly, and in a timely manner.
I have a life, outside of BF, and the 50+ Forum, strange as that seems. Please be patient about the speed/time length, of this process. Past group buys have taken a while, due to the time for Champion System to make the apparel. their quality is very good, the goods are well made and durable.
Please read all this first:
* Please, read and follow, the order directions, with care.
* I will update (edit) this post with a table of order info to confirm your order, every few days. Please be patient about getting updates.
*Please check back a few days after you order and make sure it's right, if you find an error in the order, please message, or email me, quickly.
*For important news about the event I'll add a new reply, in the thread that references this one.
* The jersey design is the Final Jersey Design, I can't make any changes, no matter how small, without Curtis having to starting the whole process over again, with new minimum orders, and everything that entails, and added costs to your order. Please do not ask for changes to the items’ design.
* Check the sizing chart below. Don't even think about the race fit jersey unless you are almost a pro and rail thin. Just don't. You will see this warning again.
* This process takes longer than you think, waiting for orders, having them made, getting them shipped. Don't expect this to be like a real store. Like over 6 weeks after I order, to get them to here, so that I can ship them to each of you. Their single order custom apparel option cost a great deal more, especially in shipping to you, than does our CS10 option, for custom designed apparel.
* Posting here is fine, but your actual order is the Paypal message (and money) I get. Do not assume that anything that you post in this thread will be applied to your order, or change things in any way. Use Personal Messages, or my email (email@example.com) to ask questions, or let me know if I have posted something in, or about an order incorrectly.
*The shipping if your order will be through USPS, and in a Priority Mailer envelope, the cost of shipping to you is included in the price quoted for the kit items. Out of the U.S., you must contact me for the shipping cost, before you send your money (in USD funds only.) Using the Priority Mail envelope cuts down on costs, and keeps the mailing process, to all of you, simplified. Less chance for me to make an error in the addresses, or getting the order correct.
*The Paypal charge is included in your price, I am charged for funds I receive from you, for your order, this is not something for my pocket, or for Champion System, Inc.
Orders close on Saturday, June 28, 2015. Don't send money after that!
Outside the USA? Message or email me and we'll work out postage. It will be more, but it will be an honest reflection of the USPS rates to send your item(s) to you. I will try to keep all shipping cost to a minimum, while insuring that you receive your things in a timely, safe manner.
1. Items are available in women’s, men’s, tailoring, (except for the Summer fabric material jersey,) and the jerseys are in either a club cut, or a race cut sizing. The race cut jerseys are very tightly tailored, unless you are very slim, or just prefer a tightly fitting garment, use the Club Cut option. Sizing runs fairly normal, like regular US sizing, but it is road cycling apparel.
2. The chamois, or pad, for the shorts, knickers and tights is available in Performance, or Endurance (adds $10.00 to the price, and is quoted below as such.) types. Please note which chamois option you are ordering, for shorts, tights, or knickers.
xs, s, m, l, xl, 2xl, 3xl, 4xl
To view the Champion System apparel page:Custom Cycling Clothing their prices are not the same, we are getting the CS10 program price, and your shipping and handling are included in the price that i have listed below.
The apparel items offered:
Short sleeve jersey, men’s or women’s cut, race or club tailoring. $66.00
Summer weight fabric men’s jersey, race or club tailoring, $86.00
Sleeveless jersey, men’s or women’s cut, race or club tailoring, $66.00
Wind vest, men’s or women’s cut, $74.00
Wind Jacket, men’s or women’s cut, 82.00
Bib shorts, performance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $84.00
Bib shorts, endurance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $94.00
Shorts, Performance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $75.00
Shorts, endurance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $85.00
Summer bib shorts, performance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $95.00
Summer bib shorts, endurance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $105.00
Summer shorts, performance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $86.00
Summer shorts, endurance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $96.00
Bib knickers, performance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $86.00
Bib knickers, endurance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $96.00
Tights, endurance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $120.00
Tights, endurance chamois, men’s or women’s cut, $130.00
No additional items will be added, just as changes to the design are not possible, any added item would require the design process would have to be started over in its entirety. this will not be possible.
All jerseys will have full length zippers, these are the preferred choice here, and using a single zipper type simplifies our order.
Here are two pictures of 50+ jerseys:
50+ jersey 1.jpeg50+.JPGThis is the signed jersey that belongs to jppe (Joe) . signed by Jens "Shut-Up-Legs" Voigt
Please excuse the picture of me, this was a few years ago, I was nearly 250lbs at that time, now at 168lbs.
How to order:
Paypal is the only option for payment, your funds are safe, and no need for waiting for checks to clear the banks.
My Paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal me the correct amount of money,
Include in the comment/message area this info, in this order!
Bike Forum name (don't forget this!)
Item ordered (vest, short sleeve jersey, long sleeve etc)
Cut (mens club, men's race, women's) See note above about race cut.
Size (xl, sm, etc)
A Paypal account cost you nothing to send funds, I have safely used them since 2000, without any incident, or problem. No other payment option will be considered. There is an option within Paypal to use your credit card, check with their FAQ about this, if you want/need to use a credit card.
The receipt of the Paypal funds, with the above information included is your order, not anything you have posted here, or in any other thread.
If you have questions about shipping please use the Personal Message feature, here, or email me, email@example.com
Again, I will appreciate your patience about the time, and the process, it has worked smoothly for Curtis, and the res of us as well, in the past. Thank you all for your orders, and your trust.
BTW, there is a 10 item minimum to place our order, by the option we chose to use, in order to not pay a king's ransom for custom designed work. The CS10 program is what we are using.