Thread: Chopper Bikes

My Bikes
    Brompton T6, Trek 3700 Moutain Bike, Dahon Boardwalk 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chopper Bikes

Ah, wrong forum you say. No, I saw a guy on a green chopper bike in Santa Fe today. He had to be old enough for this forum. Indeed, he was silently sporting around on a fancy green chopper bicycle on Guadalupe street. The handlebars rose well above his head. I had to do a double take, I not could believe that cycle had no engine. I thought about it for a minute then I did a quick turn around in hot pursuit. I had no camera, but I was gonna run him down anyway and ask him to drop by the store so I could get it all on a digital image file. But I was too late. I could not find him.

I thought it was about the neatest biking image that I've ever seen.

Maybe one of you Santa Fe Century Riders will see him out next weekend.
    Celebrating Bicycling
    The Past, Present, and Future

http://www.sfbikes.com or http://www.getafolder.com/

Senior Curmudgeon
    My Bikes
    Electra Townie 1-speed with basket & fenders
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the advantages of being over 50 is that one doesn't **have** to be so concerned with what others think. If others like my bike and my clothes, fine. If not, fine too! I, personally, don't want to look like a euro racer while I'm riding. I prefer to look like a friendly guy having a good time on his bicycle. Others may like choppers or unicycles - power to 'em! Send us a photo if you get one. I've seen a few sights that make me want to start carrying a camera while riding, myself.