Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Mental block or just lazy RE NOT riding nearly enough.

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Old 02-08-17, 12:22 PM

Bikes: Enough plus 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I've written about this before, and I honestly don't know what is wrong with me in terms of failing to ride regularly and failing to look forward to riding like I did as recently as last summer. I had a month or so in the fall, and posted about it, when I wasn't riding at all. Since then, it's been on and off. In December I was off the bike for about 4 weeks, but that was legit, first surgery on my wrist, then on the heels of that the really nasty cold/respiratory thing going around followed by several ice storms (one of 2 weather conditions that I won't ride in, the other being very high winds).

Prior winters have had some great and consistent riding experiences, keeping to almost the same schedule as I did in summer, 2-3 local training rides of 20-ish miles, plus a longer destination ride each weekend.

The idea of riding appeals to me. The idea of putting in all of the time and effort to get ready to ride in the winter, which takes a LOT of energy and at least half an hour of time, does not. Here, winter riding is a heavily layered event -- it takes 10 minutes just to get dressed in all of the layers.

But the joy I found in it a few years ago seems gone. So maybe it's some form of depression in that sense? Overall, no, I'm definitely keeping busy (home, work), getting in plenty of exercise (5 hours organized a week at the gym, plus about 3 hours of swimming on my own each week). It's basically just the bike that I'm avoiding.

My PT gave me an assignment around New Years - start riding every Saturday, get back on the horse so to speak, a mere 10 miles. Well ... 6 weeks into 2017, I've done ONE of those Saturdays outdoors, skipped a couple, and did 3 of them indoors in the spin studio.

I have done exactly 5 rides in 2017, and none of them was longer than 15 miles. For me, that is a terrible record - I was putting in THOUSANDS of miles a year just a couple of years back, and jumped in the saddle at every opportunity. And my life was actually MORE complicated then, I was doing a different job which I liked less and was more work, and I was coordinating care for elderly relatives.

I never used to lack the energy to come home from work and prep clothes and gear for an early morning weekday ride before work the next day. Now, I'm "too tired" every night - tell myself I will, but it never happens. And I'm very convinced it's NOT physical - my B levels should be fine, I get B12 shots, my iron could be falling but should be OK (getting that tested every other month, so next week).

This is a very ILLOGICAL thing - because I have a great selection of bikes to ride, all of the gear I need, and have been passionate about this sport for a very long time. What gives, and why can't I break this?
Old 02-08-17, 12:35 PM
Its all about the cruise

Bikes: 2014 Huffy Cranbrook , 2017 Huffy Classic Deluxe, 1972 Raleigh LTD 3

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
I have the same senario....except my issue is snowboarding. Where I live there really is no bike riding in Winter. Way too much snow and cold. Given the Winter conditions we around here do Winter Sports. I wont bore you with how much I have snowboard and skied most of my life. Ive guided out West, here in the East and my passion for that is the same as anyone on this forums passion for a bicycle regardless of style....including mine of course.

But last year I only snowboarded once, this year not even interested. Ive had offers, Ive had opportunities but I just dont have it anymore. I probably would be concerned if it were a true health issue but its not. Humerously I find that most of my friends and family are more concerned about it than I am lol. Its almost like a been there and done that type thing and as much as there is a part of me saying grab the boards and go, it just doesnt have the same punch.

Ultimately I feel this way. Anything we do in our lives, that we tend to directly focus on, contribute to, in time it becomes a part of life rather than...."Thee" part of life...

Edit as a footnote: There should be footage of snow on the ground here right now. I actually took my bike out today for a short ride today and honestly Spring is coming so you most likely will be over your problem soon lol..
Old 02-08-17, 12:44 PM
just another gosling

Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 3878 Post(s)
Liked 1,930 Times in 1,377 Posts
For me, it's all about positive reinforcement. The trick is that you only get that reinforcement if you ride. If you don't, nada. Thus it's hard to break out of the not-riding stasis. And it's necessary to ride consistently to get it. One ride just makes you a little sore, but no better, no happier. It's a chicken and the egg problem.

In winter, I use my resistance rollers really a lot. Almost every day. It's quick to throw my road bike on there and pedal. The only special clothes are shorts and shoes. I have the rollers out in my shop, which is either unheated or only kept up to ~50°. I have a 24" box fan to keep me cool and loud rock music for stimulation. If I had to put on full gear to go out and ride in the rain and then have to clean and lube my bike after, I wouldn't ride much either. In fact, I'm going to go out there right now and do two 15' tempo intervals for an hour total on the rollers.
Old 02-08-17, 12:50 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Yeah, Syracuse is definitely snow country. I'm in Michigan, but I'm at the opposite end of the state from the major Lake Michigan snow belt, by the time lake effect gets here, it's generally reduced to an inch or so, but it can still be an intense, traffic-snarling snow squall if conditions are just right.

I hope it's not "old age" - I'm not that old, 51, but this is making me feel old - "too tired to get ready to ride" -- I NEVER had that problem a few years ago.

OTOH, one other aspect of it - in the past, I had a lot of negative motivating factors - a couple of physical conditions that went undiagnosed too long that were holding me up or draining my energy - asthma and anemia - and life issues normal to people, the squeeze between work, personal life, and family obligations (elderly caregiving duties). So what I actually gave up was sleep and I pushed myself because I needed the mental break riding provided. Now I don't have that - different job in the same firm but much less pressure, both my asthma and anemia are easily controlled (asthma was mild anyway, anemia is "take iron pills and get B12 shots"), and both of my elderly relatives died almost simultaneously in 2015.

I guess I need to find the joy in "running towards" goals, rather than seeking the relief of "running from" things in my life. I could ride like the devil was on my heels a few years back with several constant symptoms, fatigue, mild chest pain, vertigo/dizzyness ... BECAUSE I was afraid of what I might have ... now I'm basically again in great physical shape (except for nagging 10-12 spare pounds) and I'm "too tired to ride"

Last edited by DaveQ24; 02-08-17 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-08-17, 01:44 PM
dbg
Si Senior

Bikes: Too Numerous (not)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
When I used to run everyday the best support was having a running partner. I'm sure there were plenty of days neither of us felt like going out --but neither wanted to admit to the other. Consequently we ran every single day without fail.

Without a partner, my method changed to "get dressed and go out every day" even if you don't plan to run. Just run around the block and go back inside. Every single time I forced myself to just go outside, --I ended up running my entire normal workout --and enjoyed it.

Now that I ride --I'm having similar issues to yours. But a big help for me has been listening to music. Now I just force myself to dress up, go outside and stand over the bike, and start the music. If I do that, --I ride a full workout every time. (Caveat -my route avoids any traffic intense areas. Music can be distracting. And I always use a mirror)
Old 02-08-17, 02:01 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dbg

...Every single time I forced myself to just go outside, --I ended up running my entire normal workout --and enjoyed it.
I'm going to just have to make this a priority and force myself.
Old 02-08-17, 02:13 PM
dbg
Si Senior

Bikes: Too Numerous (not)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
It's the endorphin high. Better than any drug I've tried.
Old 02-08-17, 02:13 PM

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 2934 Post(s)
Liked 341 Times in 228 Posts
Not laziness, not age, I'm tempted to say "inertia" because it's just hard to get moving but there is an underlying reason for that inertia or reluctance. Because you said that it takes you only 10 minutes to get dressed for it, but half an hour to get untracked I think that your issue is something along those lines.

I've gone through it the last few winters, on weekends and holidays unless it's unseasonably pleasant I just don't go out even if I've planned on it. Although I commute daily and enjoy it, and I want to on the weekends, I somehow wind up doing something else every day. I know exactly what it is in my case: a combination of cold moist air not agreeing with my lungs leaving me less inclined, and pure habit making it easy to skip it.

You mentioned past asthma, and a hiatus enforced by other issues, so you may experience the same two influences as I do. Since I don't go cycling every winter weekend I can't really advise you, but I do know that the actual ride when I do it is much easier than overcoming the reluctance in the first place.
Old 02-08-17, 02:46 PM

Bikes: Cervelo S3, Ridley Helium, Cannondale Topstone Carbon, Giant Trance

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 24 Posts
Try riding and racing on Zwift. I have 1200km so far this year and the setup time to get riding is 3 minutes. Workouts can be whatever you want to get out of them.
Old 02-08-17, 02:48 PM

Bikes: Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
Liked 742 Times in 422 Posts
Hardest thing is getting out the door. After that.....it's always a good ride.

Oh, yea, I got the 3D version of Zwift with the Virtual Reality 3D googles......
I go riding in Sweden with a nice blonde......every morning.......
Old 02-08-17, 04:40 PM
Seat Sniffer

Bikes: Serotta Legend Ti; 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro and 1996 Colnago Decor Super C96; 2003 Univega Alpina 700; 2000 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
Liked 1,974 Times in 565 Posts
The first 100 yards are the hardest.

I have three every day motivations to ride (commute).

1. I gotta get to work.
2. I live where traffic truly sux and I hate traffic.
3. I have a stressful job, and riding ameliorates that.

So I get out and ride 5 days a week, like it or not. But all the same ... once I'm out there, I remember why I love it. Weekends are the reward. When you're riding 120 miles a week to and from work, a day riding in the local mountains is gravy.

WP mentioned "inertia." I honestly think that describes the phenomenon very well. Find a way to overcome that and the rest will fall into place. If it were me, I'd try to ride with a group with the reward of chatting over hot coffee at the end, but it all depends on what motivates you.

Old 02-08-17, 04:46 PM
www.ocrebels.com

Bikes: Several bikes, Road, Mountain, Commute, etc.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Our weather here in SoCal has been a lot colder and wetter than usual so I've had to talk to myself a bit to get out on the bike lately. Yes, I know, compared to those of you from the Northern areas you think our 40's and 50's are toasty warm . . . but not to me.

I've created a goal (2 really) by signing up for two double centuries this year, Feb. 18th and Mar. 18th. So to prepare I've ridden four centuries so far in 2017, but bundled up pretty well on all of them. After riding zero doubles in '16 this could be challenging; I'll have to see how it goes.

The point is; sign up for an event that you're not totally sure you can do and the training bug will get you out on the bike a lot more often. Well, works for me anyway. May work for you!

Rick / OCRR
Old 02-08-17, 04:57 PM
Seat Sniffer

Bikes: Serotta Legend Ti; 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro and 1996 Colnago Decor Super C96; 2003 Univega Alpina 700; 2000 Schwinn Super Sport

Originally Posted by Rick@OCRR
Our weather here in SoCal has been a lot colder and wetter than usual so I've had to talk to myself a bit to get out on the bike lately. Yes, I know, compared to those of you from the Northern areas you think our 40's and 50's are toasty warm . . . but not to me.

I've created a goal (2 really) by signing up for two double centuries this year, Feb. 18th and Mar. 18th. So to prepare I've ridden four centuries so far in 2017, but bundled up pretty well on all of them. After riding zero doubles in '16 this could be challenging; I'll have to see how it goes.

The point is; sign up for an event that you're not totally sure you can do and the training bug will get you out on the bike a lot more often. Well, works for me anyway. May work for you!

Rick / OCRR
Are you thinking of doing the Inyo Double? That will probably be my first of the year.

Old 02-08-17, 09:20 PM
www.ocrebels.com

Bikes: Several bikes, Road, Mountain, Commute, etc.

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Biker395
Are you thinking of doing the Inyo Double? That will probably be my first of the year.
Vic, I've heard so many stories, even seen the videos, of riders getting blown off the roads and facing brutal headwinds, sandstorms . . . I don't know. I don't exactly hear that one calling my name.

I'll discuss it with Peg Miller and if she didn't think "A bullet would be nice." on that one; then maybe. At this time I would be inclined to say no, but that may change.

Rick / OCRR
Old 02-08-17, 09:57 PM

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked 98 Times in 49 Posts
Search the 50+ for 'bee pollen'. Take it from there.
Old 02-09-17, 01:21 AM
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,802 Times in 1,800 Posts
"We defy augury. There’s a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all. Since no man of aught he leaves knows, what is ’t to leave betimes? Let be."
--Hamlet, Act 5, Scene 2
Just do the thing. Without expectation of reward. Do it because it needs to be done. The reward, if any, comes later. Or not. But doing the thing is itself the reward. The readiness is all.

That's my philosophy for almost everything. Well, that, and "Eat a live toad first thing in the morning. Nothing worse will happen the rest of the day." The latter got me through boot camp when I was an 18 year old rebel without a clue.

For years, since I was a kid growing up near NYC, I've done street photography. I did it before I knew it was a thing or that there was a name for it. I wasn't naturally gregarious. Quite the opposite. But over decades of doing it, the gregarious nature developed. I feel confident I can talk with anyone, anywhere, anytime. I often stop to chat with street people, especially those who seem ill or neglected, to see if they need food, water, help hooking up with social services, or just a kind word. I don't do it expecting some reward. Usually there isn't any tangible reward. Often I don't even get any photographs. But it's not a trophy hunt. It's not personal affirmation. It just needs to be done.

Every day we're responsible for patching together what little bit of our world that we can, to help maintain and keep it afloat, to the best of our abilities.

And every day we have an opportunity to repay the many little favors and kindnesses shown to us throughout our lives. Because these things need momentum to keep working. We can't collect and store them passively as memories. We can only borrow them. Those favors and kindnesses must be passed along, shared and nurtured. We don't even need to like the people. We don't need to establish relationships with them. We just need to do the thing.

I rarely feel like going for a bike ride. Every day since a car wreck in 2001 busted up my back and neck and permanently splintered my C2 I've waked up in pain, occasionally with horrific headaches. Until around 2012-2013 I was still walking with a cane, still needing to stop and rest every mile or so on longer walks.

The first day I resumed bicycling at the end of August 2015 I intended to ride the three miles home from where I bought the bike. I made it one mile before collapsing on the side of the road. Luckily it was on the grass at a bus stop. The bus was only a few hundred yards away. The driver scooped me and my bike up, showed me how to load the bike onto the front rack, and dropped me off in front of my apartment even though it wasn't on the official stop.

For the first month I still had to stop every few hundred yards to catch my breath. It took over a month to ride 10 miles, and that was with a few stops. Now I can ride 30-60 miles in a session, with a few stops to rest and stretch.

Sunday I fell hard on my side so hard I couldn't catch my breath for a few moments. My ribs were in spasms. Nothing seems to be broken, just bruised and painful. I rested a bit and finished the 15 mile ride home, slowly and grunting like a boar. Monday I rested, took a muscle relaxer and did a little stretching throughout the day. Tuesday I took a short 4-mile ride, just to see if I could. Wednesday was harder, but it'll get better.

I never wake up and think "I'll go for a 50 mile ride today." I think "I'm gonna go for a short ride around the block and see how I feel." Usually that turns into 10, 20 or 60 miles. The first few minutes rarely feel good. It takes me 30-60 minutes just to feel warmed up and energized.

But the reward, the feeling of being energized and able to tackle another day, comes later.

Sometimes friends suggest a scheduled ride. Usually I say "I dunno. Maybe. If you see me, that means I'll be there."

So tomorrow I'll wipe down and lube the chain, do the usual safety check, and announce "I'm just going for a short ride around the block. I have my cell phone. Call if you don't see me after a few hours."

Last year that got me more than 2,000 miles of riding, according to Cyclemeter and Strava. If I'd started 2016 with a goal of riding 2,000 miles I probably wouldn't have done it.

We're all on a deadline, a gray zone somewhere in the fog. We won't get everything done. The older we get, the less likely it is that we will accomplish all those goals and wishes we once had. But there are a few things we can do, and in our hearts or subconscious we know what those things are. So I choose those and do those and try not to worry about the other stuff.

Archie Gates: The way it works is, you do the thing you're scared sh1tl3ss of, and you get the courage AFTER you do it, not before you do it.
Conrad Vig: That's a dumba$$ way to work. It should be the other way around.
Archie Gates: I know. That's the way it works.
--Three Kings

"Just do what you have to do ... We're all scared. You hid in that ditch because you think there's still hope. But Blithe, the only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier's supposed to function. Without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends on it."
--Capt. Speirs, Band of Brothers
Old 02-09-17, 04:12 AM

Bikes: '13 Specialized Elite, KHS 223, '94 Trek 2120, 92 Raleigh technium, '87 Centurion LeMans, '86 Centurion IronMan, 2019 Canyon Endurace Al

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked 63 Times in 36 Posts
branch out a bit

At 66 (now retired) I've found the hassle of getting dressed and geared up is the biggest stumbling block to riding. I can't stand even cool weather (less than 50) and with eyesight limitations can't ride with a partner or group.
BUT... Since retiring I've found that spending regular time in the shed working on bikes- at anything- or even just going out there with coffee and music keeps my mind going, which usually means I at least get out for a shakedown ride of a new adjustment on something. Often as a riding partner substitute I bike to a nearby cafe for breakfast and swap stories and daily plans with several regulars. It's only 3 miles, and the local grocery 5, but it keeps me engaged almost daily and I do long runs when the weather and attitude improve. On a lark I decided to try the 2017 Beater Bike Challenge (its on the BF list) and discovered for next to no money a whole range of bike entertainment that always pulls me out of that "tired funk" feeling. The mileage doesn't matter, its the learning something new and variety that does the trick.
Try it. You've nothing to lose but the boredom and downtime!
Old 02-09-17, 05:46 AM

Bikes: '77 Colnago Super, '76 Fuji The Finest, '88 Cannondale Criterium, '86 Trek 760, '87 Miyata 712

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked 595 Times in 313 Posts
Originally Posted by DaveQ24
Yeah, Syracuse is definitely snow country. I'm in Michigan, but I'm at the opposite end of the state from the major Lake Michigan snow belt, by the time lake effect gets here, it's generally reduced to an inch or so, but it can still be an intense, traffic-snarling snow squall if conditions are just right.

I hope it's not "old age" - I'm not that old, 51, but this is making me feel old - "too tired to get ready to ride" -- I NEVER had that problem a few years ago.

OTOH, one other aspect of it - in the past, I had a lot of negative motivating factors - a couple of physical conditions that went undiagnosed too long that were holding me up or draining my energy - asthma and anemia - and life issues normal to people, the squeeze between work, personal life, and family obligations (elderly caregiving duties). So what I actually gave up was sleep and I pushed myself because I needed the mental break riding provided. Now I don't have that - different job in the same firm but much less pressure, both my asthma and anemia are easily controlled (asthma was mild anyway, anemia is "take iron pills and get B12 shots"), and both of my elderly relatives died almost simultaneously in 2015.

I guess I need to find the joy in "running towards" goals, rather than seeking the relief of "running from" things in my life. I could ride like the devil was on my heels a few years back with several constant symptoms, fatigue, mild chest pain, vertigo/dizzyness ... BECAUSE I was afraid of what I might have ... now I'm basically again in great physical shape (except for nagging 10-12 spare pounds) and I'm "too tired to ride"
I'm up here in Boyne City and definately feel winter's mild depressive effect right now. That's normal. Have you had blood labs to check your thyroid output? You can only kick yourself so far in the mental aspect. If your thyroid is low you will feel blah all the time even in good weather. This was my struggle when I hit 51 and thought it was mild depression. Then 3 years ago the doc put me on thyroid meds and it was like jumper cables and joy again.
Old 02-09-17, 06:25 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 62 Posts
Thirty minutes to get dressed seems extreme. Does it take that long to get dressed for a walk? You don't need as much clothing for a bike trip, because you will be generating heat. If it took we that long to get ready, I would never ride at all. Overpants, boots, overcoat, gloves -- five minutes tops.
Old 02-09-17, 08:16 AM

Bikes: Fuji, Focus,Felt. 20 more letters to go.

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked 42 Times in 22 Posts
So stop riding. Why fight yourself? Sell the bike, buy some beer, potochips and a new couch.
Old 02-09-17, 08:25 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8254 Post(s)
Liked 8,963 Times in 4,448 Posts
Riding with other people helps keep me motivated, I've made some good friends on the bike.
At times when I feel less eager to go I will switch it up and ride alone or ride the mountain bike.
I'm 62 and have been riding for over 30 years and haven't thought about quitting yet.
Old 02-09-17, 10:16 AM
Seat Sniffer

Originally Posted by Rick@OCRR
Vic, I've heard so many stories, even seen the videos, of riders getting blown off the roads and facing brutal headwinds, sandstorms . . . I don't know. I don't exactly hear that one calling my name.

I'll discuss it with Peg Miller and if she didn't think "A bullet would be nice." on that one; then maybe. At this time I would be inclined to say no, but that may change.

Rick / OCRR
Yea, they've had some nasty weather in the past few years. So far I'm batting .500 on the weather front with that ride ... one good weather and one ridiculously windy. Hugh moved it to early April to try to avoid the winds. Hopefully, that works!

I'm not really sure why I like it. Mostly desert riding, not a lot of climbing, and much of the riding on a fairly busy highway. I guess the location helps.

Old 02-09-17, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked 167 Times in 110 Posts
Any changes in meds that you takes regularly?

I've been feeling pretty lousy of late: general fatigue/weakness, inability to focus, memory problems, general unsteadiness. Picked up a maintenance med refill the other day and happened to look at the fact sheet. One of the serious side effects is hyponatremia with symptoms of (you guessed it) general fatigue/weakness, inability to focus, memory problems, general unsteadiness. Stopped taking that stuff and I'm feeling much better. Next step: talk to the Doc and see what we can do about that.

So you might want to talk to your Dr about this and any meds you're taking.

SP
OC, OR
Old 02-09-17, 05:57 PM
rck

Bikes: cannondale 400st, dean el diente, specialized hybrid

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by bargeon
So stop riding. Why fight yourself? Sell the bike, buy some beer, potochips and a new couch.
This isn't actually bad advice. Try something else for a bit. I had a year where I never took time off of the bike during a time when I typically took 6-8 weeks away from the roads. It got to a point for me where I was no longer riding because I wanted to ride but because I felt I had to ride. The more I rode the less I enjoyed it. It cost me 6 weeks of prime riding weather and sucked much of the joy of riding out of my life for the 1st half of that season. 6 weeks off of the bike made a big difference to the rest of the year.

That being said I would recommend salt and vinegar chips, a beverage of your choice and a really comfortable couch. (spare no expense!) Give it plenty of time and see what the spring will bring. Oh and keep the bike.
Old 02-09-17, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
Liked 741 Times in 495 Posts
Maybe burnout of sorts...Walk away for a bit, without guilt. Accept it may be a down year for mileage. It will come back.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.