My Bikes
    Trek 730 & Trek 5200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50+ Daily Thread...Super Saturday!

Hello,

On a running forum I frequent (yep...I'm a runner also) they have what they call a "daily thread". Here all the forum regulars post their workout for the day. It really does help to motivate others as they share daily experiences, as wells as their highs and lows.

Just a thought for this 50+ Fourm. What's you're thoughts?

Today I did a 30 miler on the local Keystone Trail. It's a paved bike/walk/run tail system here in Omaha. I currently ride a Trek 730 hybrid...but looking into getting my first road bike. Long term goal is to do a Century ride.

Have a great day!

Jim J
    Omaha

My Bikes
    Lemond Buenos Aries, Gary Fisher Tassajara, Trek 4500, plus many more
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rode my usual Saturday ride on the golf cart paths of Peachtree City, Georgia. Golf carts are the normal mode of transportation in this planned community that has close to 100 miles of paths for biking, walking, and riding in golf carts. The organized portion of the ride was only about 12 miles, but I ended up doing another 4 miles with another rider and about 18 miles by myself for a total of 34 miles. Just a light Saturday since I will probably do at least a metric century tomorrow. This ride was by Gary Fisher mountain bike and I will ride my Lemond road bike tomorrow.