Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Paging Granny Gear about the Romulus

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Old 07-18-05, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Noticed in another post that you have a Romulus. I bought an Atlantis four years ago, and I love it, but I wanted something a little roadier and happened to come into some unexpected cash last spring. I stopped by Rivendell's new retail store (open only Friday and Saturday, BTW) a couple of months ago to look at a Romulus, and they happened to have a used Rambouillet on sale, so I got that for about the same money.
The point: My wife's decided after not riding for about 10 years, and after I've cannibalized her old Bridgestone pretty thoroughly, that she wants to start again. I'm going to look at some of Grant's 650-wheeled bikes for her (she's only 5'1"), but I'm leaning toward a Romulus. How's it working out?
Old 07-18-05, 07:06 PM
Berry Pie..the Holy Grail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Velo...sent you an email response here at BikeForums. If you don't receive it, reply on this thread and I'll simply post my reply here.
GrannyGear (David)