Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Bikes
    Gary Fisher Superfly, Bianchi Axis, Trek Madone 5.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The weight is NOT coming off

I worried here a couple weeks ago about my long history of yo-yo dieting and weight loss perhaps locking me into my 245 pound weight. I'm 5'10" and 59 years old.
    I think it has.
    I've been training hard, about 120-130 miles a week and watching what I eat by keeping it under 2,000 cals a day. The weight drops a few pounds one week but then is right back the next. My leg muscles are certainly harder and my energy is better and maybe, just a bit, my clothes seem to be less tight but the weight stays locked right in at 245.
    I know I'm fitter than I have been in a long time but the pounds are just not dropping. I started this regimen in May, moving from 50-60 miles a week to the 120-130 now.
    I just can't spend any more time training and keep my job. My workouts take about 10 hours now.
    I bought an HRM and most of my training is in zone 3 with occaisonal zone 4 bursts which, according to the calculation, more than burns close to 2,000 cals on my 25 mile daily rides.
    What is happening?
    I can't begin to tell you how depressing this is.
    Am I stuck at the huge weight forever? Will my matabolism eventually kick in? I see this as my last chance. I turn 60 next year. Is it too late for me to change this body?
    ---------------------
    Mike Wendland
    See my bike blog: MichiganBiking.org and MichiganderBikeTour.com
    Follow me on Twitter @michiganbiking and @michigandermike
    Bikes: '09 Gary Fisher Superfly, '08 Trek Madone 5.5, '05 Bianchi Axis

Between Crystal River and Hernando, Florida, 6 miles west of the Withlacoochee Trail
    My Bikes
    I've had several since 1999 but have settled on my beloved 2001 Litespeed Tuscany and my latest, a 2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mike. I'm 60 and biking will definitely help you lose the weight.

I started cycling again when I was 55 and ~240 pounds. I started dropping the pounds as soon as my mileage got up to 15+ miles on each ride.

In March 2001 I got a new job and 3 months later decided to start bike commuting to work. My commute was 14+ miles one way and I did this 3 days a week. By the end of October I was down to 185. Since then I've kept the weight at 185-190.

One of my discoveries was adding hills to my weekend rides. In one summer I dropped ~20 pounds by adding 15 miles of hills to my rides.

My commute now (a different job) is only 8.5 miles one way but I'm able to maintain the weight and with a little effort and extra miles on the weekend I can drop a few more pounds.

Good luck with you weight loss. Keep us posted about your progress and any "secrets" you discover.
    My bikes: 2001 Litespeed Tuscany---2015 Cannondale Supersix EVO carbon

I thought of that while riding my bicycle -- Albert Einstein

In Memory of One Cool Cat Blackberry's Avatar
    My Bikes
    Lemond Victoire, Cannondale.Mountain Bike, two 1980s lugged steel Treks, ancient 1980-something Giant mountain bike converted into a slick tired commuter with mustache handlebars, 1960-something Raleigh Sports
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not a fitness expert, and don't have the answer re: weight loss, but at the very least you are increasing your overall fitness to a significant degree, which is very important.
    Dead last finish is better than did not finish and infinitely better than did not start.

My Bikes
    Not enough
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Mike, I started out this spring (and last spring) at 212 (I'm 5' 11). This time last year I was @ 192, this year at 195 for the last 4 weeks and can't seem to break it. I do about 80 -100 miles a week (3-5 days per) . Saying that, I still like to eat sweets, candy bars etc. I can't seem to change my eating habits and really don't want to. My goal is 185. I think genetics has alot to do with it as does a lovely spouse who likes to cook and make sure I eat right (according to her standards). Hang in there and don't let depression get you down - been there, its a real downer and demotivator!
    **Fate is a fickle thing, and in the end the true measure of a person is not fate itself, but how they master it**

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have added muscle, by your own admission. Muscle weighs more than fat, which you likely have lost if you have stayed about the same weight.

Hey, I am almost 66 and have just lost a lot of weight using the South Beach Diet. It works for me very well. Give it a shot. It is a modified low carb diet. Just lately, I have discovered that 3 of the doctors my wife and I see are ALL on the South Beach Diet, and heartily approve of it. Follow it precisely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd suggest taking a hard look at the consumption. Only 2000 cals a week and no weight loss??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion is you are putting on some some muscle, but you are also taking in to0 many calories to lose any weight. Also dont eat anything after your evening meal, no exceptions This is what worked for me.I went from 188 to 152 and have held it in that range, between 152 summer, to 158 winter for 3 + years. Presently doing about 150 miles per week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm I started hitting it hard around July 1. I am 6'0" and weighed 245. I weighed 234 this morning. I am doing 20 mile rides 4 days a week with one 35 mile ride on Saturday, and one recovery ride weekly. I am wondering if there are hidden calories such as soda, beer etc, that you are not accounting for as I have not changed my eating habits.

You know you want to. Eatadonut's Avatar
    My Bikes
    Pinarello Prince, 1980's 531 steel fixie commuter, FrankenMTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmike
    My leg muscles are certainly harder and my energy is better and maybe, just a bit, my clothes seem to be less tight but the weight stays locked right in at 245.

With a change in diet and regular exercise, I've gained about 3 pounds over the last few months. When I started I was 220, so certainly not scrawny.

Too many people are concerned with losing weight, and not realizing that what they really want to do is lose size. Unless you're thinking of taking up wrestling? You've already said your legs are harder, and your clothes fit a tiny bit better, so you've got your lower body doing the right things. Start some serious upper body training, lots of core work, and I bet the rest of the fat will start melting off.

Of course, if you're like me, you have a genetic gut, so even when your pecs and back are finely molded pieces of art, you'll look like you down a 12-pack with every meal.
    Weather today: Hot. Humid. Potholes.

Roadie
    My Bikes
    kestrel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. it's never too late
    2. sounds like you are a healthy bloke with a healthy appetite
    3. to lose weight consume fewer calories than you burn - balanced diet.

My Bikes
    Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Cervelo P2C/Duraace
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's just my thoughts from my experience and hopefully some of this might help:

Not sure what the mileage/time of your longest ride is but would suggest taking a look at that. If I read correctly, your longest ride is 25 miles. Might see if there is anyway on weekends or other down time you can bump that up to 50 or 60 miles. Should help with burning more calories but be careful to watch the calorie intake those days.

I'm now 52 and have lost 50 pounds by simply adhering to Calories in versus Calories out. I will still put on a few pounds over the winter but find that I can shed those by following that simple formula. However, when I really limit the amount of calories in, it is REALLY tough-I seem to stay hungry. For me, I find it's easier to eat smaller portions but eat more often. That way I don't feel as starved or craving food as much. I literally write down my intake calories each day to make sure I'm tracking-otherwise I might slip something in and have forgotten about a snack. Heck, even healthy foods like fruit and bananas will contribute to weight......

Also, if there are certain foods that might be high calorie but you simply enjoy, allow yourself a small portion. Oreos are that way with me. I have to have my chocolate but I reward myself with 2 a day. This helps to avoid binges where I might eat way more than I should.

Another thing I do if I'm trying to lose weight for a big riding event is I chart by weight daily. I weigh first thing in the morning and before I go to bed at night. It's amazing to see the swings in weight from fluids and high carb/fat foods. For me, I weigh 2 pounds lighter in the morning than when I go to bed. Okay, maybe I can take it to an extreme but unless I chart and focus on it daily it's too easy for me to slip.

Good luck!! You can do it. Just find what will work for you. Whether's it's Dnvr's Southbeach or just watching what you eat overall combined with burning calories, you can do it. You've taken a big first step in just doing the exercise. The weight will come off-it has not been easy or any of us but you certainly have the mindset to do it.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Berry Pie..the Holy Grail GrannyGear's Avatar
    Weaving thru the cowpud outside Modesto CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike,
    I know weight loss is your chief goal. But, don't forget your leg muscle is stronger, your lungs have become more efficient, blood pressure may have dropped, joints are stronger and more resilient.....and your heart muscle stronger as well. Shaking up your routine certainly can't hurt. A longer weekend ride, little "intervals" relative to your fitness, recovery rides, etc. And try to keep patience and faith in the natural law that fat will be hunted down and consumed by its age old nemesis: controlled calorie intake and increased calories burned. Somewhere, fat is cowering as it hears refrigerator doors being shut firmly and the oncoming hum of clinchers on pavement.

My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off....how long has this been going on? If only a month or two then give it more time.

Other scenario is that the extra training is actually building muscle which weighs more than fat. Like Eatadonut said....it's really about size. If you are staying the same weight but getting smaller.....then that is just fine - it means you turned the fat into muscle. Once you plateau with the muscle the weight will begin coming off again.

I finally decided to get serious on this bike and trying to lose weight about a month ago and just weighed in today at about 12 pounds lighter than last month.
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

In Memory of One Cool Cat Blackberry's Avatar
    My Bikes
    Lemond Victoire, Cannondale.Mountain Bike, two 1980s lugged steel Treks, ancient 1980-something Giant mountain bike converted into a slick tired commuter with mustache handlebars, 1960-something Raleigh Sports
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannyGear
    Mike,
    I know weight loss is your chief goal. But, don't forget your leg muscle is stronger, your lungs have become more efficient, blood pressure may have dropped, joints are stronger and more resilient.....and your heart muscle stronger as well. Shaking up your routine certainly can't hurt. A longer weekend ride, little "intervals" relative to your fitness, recovery rides, etc. And try to keep patience and faith in the natural law that fat will be hunted down and consumed by its age old nemesis: controlled calorie intake and increased calories burned. Somewhere, fat is cowering as it hears refrigerator doors being shut firmly and the oncoming hum of clinchers on pavement.
    Bravo! Well spoken!
    Dead last finish is better than did not finish and infinitely better than did not start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fox mentioned...
    You have added muscle, by your own admission. Muscle weighs more than fat, which you likely have lost if you have stayed about the same weight.

and this is correct. As you make muscle in your legs, your weight will not drop but eventually it will start to drop if you eat properly. I would suggest adding a couple of apples a day to your current diet. Try eating one at 10am and another at 12:30pm, it is better to eat more smaller meals than 3 large meals and try something new, don't eat everything on your plate, leave some, this shows you have self control and prevents you from overeating. I would also suggest you diversify, instead of cycling only, try walking 2 to 5 miles daily and riding 20 miles. I think many people discount walking importance. Walking is something you can do at work on a lunch break, you should be able to walk 1 mile in 15-20 minutes. I am not an expert and therefore take my suggestions as such but they have worked for me.

My Bikes
    Devinci Guzzler, 04 Canadian version
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been training for a few months ad have noticed my chest,arms,waist,face,neck,legs, etc. are all smaller. Ive gone from a 36 waist to a 34. a XXL jersey looking like it was painted on to it looking like a XXL jersey. I feel MUCH better and others have noticed it as well. anyhoo I got on the scale last in May and weighed 192.5( I started out at 230+) and this was before I noticed any size difference. I got on the scale just knowing Im below my taget of 190 and guess what ?...192.5 I am in better shape, am much smaller, feel better,and am happy overall with the shape of my frame so I will continue to do what I have been doing and forget about the scale.the mirror tells more of a total picture anyway and I feel much better too. just keep doing what you are doing and enjoy the lack of weight loss. it means you are building muscle, which burns calories, which takes off body fat naturally and long term as well as gives better health to your joints and tendons . at 59 your metablism is slower than when you were 20 any way so if you want to kick it up a bit without drugs or chemicals eat less per meal/ snack BUT eat MORE often. your body will burn it as you take it in and not store any of the calories. stay away from high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils and white bread as your body does not burn these calories ,it just stores them. do not do the Adkins diet. carbs are gasoline for the body, protein is like oil additive(put STP in your gas tank only and see how far you get). enjoy what you are doing and dont be too serious as stress also keeps the weight from shedding. 59 and getting in better shape way to go!!!!!!!!
    for the creation was subjected to futility,not willingly , but because of Him who subjected it in hope...that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Romans 8:20-29
    the truth may not always be popular but its always true
    http://mysite.verizon.net/vzer3fnu/p...pcomingevents/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was 200 for quite a while, I would work our every single day and not drop more than 5 pounds! This went on for about a month. I started to eat alot more fruit, much less sugar, and I started doing 60km rides 2x a week with 45km rides 3x a week and than recovery rides for the rest, I must say I am sometimes guilty of the sit on the couch and watch TV recovery ride maybe one of those days .

There is no way that if you are burning calories and eating less than you are using you are going to maintain the same weight. It is scientifically impossible. Don't try anything silly like drugs, just work work work. Its going to take time, and this time buy something for the winter that you will enjoy. If you like walking in the winter buy a really nice treadmill and plunk it in the living room. If you like biking, buy a bike trainer and plunk it in the living room. If you like to be social, go to a gym and sign up for some sort of workout class; even using the bikes there would be satisfactory just talk to your neighbour. If you need to pay alot of money for equipment, look at it this way, if your 245lbs, its going to take years off of your life, I can guarantee that. For me at the end of my life, one year with my family is worth all the money in the bank, I am not sure about you .

The point I am trying to make is that it is not going to be easy, we often look at ourselves in the mirror and wish we could just say some magic words and make it all dissapear. If your burning the calories and not taking them in, theres no way you won't lose it man!

By, the way, I bought a Polar F11, its kind of neat, keeps track of your fitness and how many calories you have burned so you have an idea! Lets you know if your cardiovascular fitness is improving .

Finally, good luck and god bless you man, I am sure you are at a hard point in your life, but you'll see it through. Let this be motivation to not let the weight come back on the next time

Edit: If you have a thyroid problem I guess its possible, get a blood test, that way you can rest assured that its nothing weird. And let us know how its going!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was 200 for quite a while, I would work our every single day and not drop more than 5 pounds! This went on for about a month. I started to eat alot more fruit, much less sugar, and I started doing 60km rides 2x a week with 45km rides 3x a week and than recovery rides for the rest, I must say I am sometimes guilty of the sit on the couch and watch TV recovery ride maybe one of those days .

There is no way that if you are burning calories and eating less than you are using you are going to maintain the same weight. It is scientifically impossible. Don't try anything silly like drugs, just work work work. Its going to take time, and this time buy something for the winter that you will enjoy. If you like walking in the winter buy a really nice treadmill and plunk it in the living room. If you like biking, buy a bike trainer and plunk it in the living room. If you like to be social, go to a gym and sign up for some sort of workout class; even using the bikes there would be satisfactory just talk to your neighbour. If you need to pay alot of money for equipment, look at it this way, if your 245lbs, its going to take years off of your life, I can guarantee that. For me at the end of my life, one year with my family is worth all the money in the bank, I am not sure about you .

The point I am trying to make is that it is not going to be easy, we often look at ourselves in the mirror and wish we could just say some magic words and make it all dissapear. If your burning the calories and not taking them in, theres no way you won't lose it man!

By, the way, I bought a Polar F11, its kind of neat, keeps track of your fitness and how many calories you have burned so you have an idea! Lets you know if your cardiovascular fitness is improving .

Finally, good luck and god bless you man, I am sure you are at a hard point in your life, but you'll see it through. Let this be motivation to not let the weight come back on the next time

Edit: If you have a thyroid problem I guess its possible, get a blood test, that way you can rest assured that its nothing weird. And let us know how its going!

The Alta Loma area of Rancho Cucamonga. About 45 miles east of Los Angeles, California. Uphill, downhill and across hill riding; not too level!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I worried here a couple weeks ago about my long history of yo-yo dieting and weight loss perhaps locking me into my 245 pound weight. I'm 5'10" and 59 years old.
    Change something.

Eat more veggies/fruit--before you eat a meal. Eat clear soup/broth before meals. Don't skip a meal. Eat regular low-calorie snacks. Are you getting enough protein, enough fat? Are you getting enough water?

Are you taking regular rest days? Climb more hills; climb them faster. Vary your rides. Increase/ vary the intensity of your rides.

Measure and weigh everything. Measure and weigh every bite, lick and taste. Count the calories of the gum you chew. Stop drinking artificially sweetened drinks. Remember those portions that are mentioned on the Nutritional Information panels are usually ALOT smaller than you think and if you think you are taking in 2000 calories, it maybe alot more if you are not measuring/weighing what food you eat; sometimes even a little extra can make a difference.

And remember as you get fitter, your body becomes more efficient at using energy. Change something and this may mean that you may have to drop your caloric intake.
    I . . can . . . doooo . . . it

I think it has.
    I've been training hard, about 120-130 miles a week and watching what I eat by keeping it under 2,000 cals a day. The weight drops a few pounds one week but then is right back the next. My leg muscles are certainly harder and my energy is better and maybe, just a bit, my clothes seem to be less tight but the weight stays locked right in at 245.
    I know I'm fitter than I have been in a long time but the pounds are just not dropping. I started this regimen in May, moving from 50-60 miles a week to the 120-130 now.
    I just can't spend any more time training and keep my job. My workouts take about 10 hours now.
    I bought an HRM and most of my training is in zone 3 with occaisonal zone 4 bursts which, according to the calculation, more than burns close to 2,000 cals on my 25 mile daily rides.
    What is happening?
    I can't begin to tell you how depressing this is.
    Am I stuck at the huge weight forever? Will my matabolism eventually kick in? I see this as my last chance. I turn 60 next year. Is it too late for me to change this body?
    I remember you: Worried that my yo-yo dieting has stalled weight loss

Ok, I did ask before. Do you do weight training? If so, have you been working to increase your weights? If not, you should incorporate weight training. I would suggest decreasing your riding, increasing the intensity of your rides, and incorporate 2 days of weight training- full body weight training.

I hope you got rid of the Opti-fast crap. If not, there's a problem. You need normal food, not some slimfast quick shortcut. Those don't work over the long haul. As soon as you go off the shakes, the weight comes back.

Finally, once you do incorporate the weight training, 1) get a bodyfat analysis so you can monitor fat loss as opposed to jumping on the scale and not seeing a change (since muscle weighs more than fat); 2) be sure you're increasing your weights over the long haul; and 3) stop being impatient- good, permenant weight loss is done slowly over the long run.

I would feel better about your situation if you actually incorporated the weights, saw a dietitian to get a sensible eating plan, increased your intensity and decreased your time riding (giving yourself about 6 hours of higher intensity riding), and THEN if you felt like you weren't making progress in about 4 months, THEN start worrying.

Koffee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I'm not seeing the results I hoped for, I always ask myself the question of where I'd be without doing what I'm doing. Patience is the key here.

You obviously have been working very hard to achieve results. I'd go along with others who have stated that results aren't always determined by what the scale tells us.

Still,
    1. You might want to lower your calorie intake to 1800 calories and make sure you're eating nutritiously as well. Whole grains and fresh fruits/vegetables instead of refined and overly processed foods. Make sure you get enough protein from lean fat sources. I take protein suppliments to help in this regard.

2. As stated, muscle burns calories more effectively than fat. Alternate your bike rides with upper body exercises. I did this when I was frustrated in the beginning and it worked for me. After upper body exercises, I went out and did a few wind sprints as I heard that really helped build up your anerobic threshhold and raised your metabolic rate for long after you stopped the workout.

3. Weigh yourself at the same time each day. Weight varies quite significantly during the day.

4. Drink a lot of water.

5. Don't always push it to the limit when exercising. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I've read that sustained lower drain exercises burn more fat.

I'd consult with a doctor to see what he'd recommend you do and to make sure it's approved for you to be doing such a stingent workout regimen.

Keep up the good work. Unless it is something like a thyroid problem, the results you're after are coming if not there yet.

Can't tell you how much I admire folks such as yourself who are working hard to achieve their goals, instead of just sitting on a couch watching TV.

My Bikes
    Kona Unit single-speed Frankenbike
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To kick yourself out of a weight plateau, maintain your existing workout level, but add a fasting day to the week. If you can't fast all day, just skip supper for the week. Nutritionists will have the heebejeebes and faint cold from reading this advice, but it has worked for me.

The local nutrition guru suggests substituting an energy drink (Ensure or something similar) for one or two meals per day, but I find that stuff disgusting. I'd rather have nothing.

Berry Pie..the Holy Grail GrannyGear's Avatar
    Weaving thru the cowpud outside Modesto CA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, Ensure is nasty stuff. But there are others you can drink. My lunch at work, along with light morning/afternoon snacks, is usually a piece of fruit and mini carton of E.A.S. Advant Edge....which is better tasting (I get it in the "health" section of my grocery store) than Ensure. My problem is I ride after work, by the time i get back in, ice the knee, take a shower....I'm starved and its about 9:00PM by the time I eat....which violates the "no food after 7:00 dictum". But, WTH, we do the best we can.

And Mike, in the middle of all this practical, calories eaten and burned computing.....we forgot that riding brings you deep pleasure. I always find it better to think of myself as a life-long, all-weather, road-dawg Cyclist rather than a bean counting Weight Loser. The calories burned are the same, but the mental set is different.

Quote Originally Posted by FarHorizon
    To kick yourself out of a weight plateau, maintain your existing workout level, but add a fasting day to the week. If you can't fast all day, just skip supper for the week. Nutritionists will have the heebejeebes and faint cold from reading this advice, but it has worked for me.

The local nutrition guru suggests substituting an energy drink (Ensure or something similar) for one or two meals per day, but I find that stuff disgusting. I'd rather have nothing.
    Fasting is the worst advice I've seen people who have no concept of physiology or nutrition give. You want to tell someone with a slow metabolism to do something to slow their metabolism even more? Please. Stop.

Fasting SLOWS metabolism. Most likely, if you think it's working, it's not- you're probably losing muscle and water (which is what fasting typically does), which makes you more flabby. Sure, you weigh less, but it's not healthy, nor is it sane.

Please stop seeing a nutritionist. Anyone can be a nutritionist, and they sometimes can be crackpots with the advice, since they're not regulated, and there is no education necessary to stick a nutritionist sign on your door and proclaim yourself open for business. If you really want good, solid, sensible eating advice that's going to yield results, a registered dietitian is the preferred method. Each registered dietitian completes college, often gets a masters degree, and completes an internship, and they are regulated by the state they live.

Koffee

fmw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 61 and have lost 31 lbs. over the past three months. One 70 year old woman in our Weight Watchers group has lost 260lbs over the past 5 years. If I were to eat 2000 calories per day, however, I would go back to gaining weight. 1200-1500 is more like it. People our age don't need and shouldn't eat that much food. Sorry. Drop in to a local Weight Watchers. They will help you learn what it takes in terms of intake to lose weight and/or to maintain it. It is a good program and healthy, unlike so many diets. BTW I have 40 lbs. more to go to get to the weight I was at age 30. I expect to be there by Christmas. The bike riding can help you lose weight and it is excellent exercise for overall fitness, but it can't overcome the practice of overeating. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast