I'm Feeling Great! How About You?
* My heart is once again beating regularly.
* My endurance is increasing.
* My Neuralgia pain has almost disappeared, and I require only occasional meds.
* My blood pressure is doing fine.
* My cholesterol is great.
* I have loads of energy.
* I have ridden every week of the year (except one - during my heart procedure) this past year.
* I have increased the amount of weight I am able to lift.
* I have started a stretching program that I have needed for a long time.
* I am doing a lot of singing, including solos, something I never had a clue I could do one year ago.
* I am the starter and moderator of a new (successful) bicycle support group.
* My wife is almost over her shingles, and feeling loads better (after almost 4 months).
* Our family will be with us today, Christmas Day.
* I lost a lot of weight this last year - gained 5 pounds back, but am losing it again.
* I've been leading bicycle rides and walks, something I didn't even suspect one year ago.
* I have been doing more photogtaphy and creating (and displaying) better computer-composed pictures.
* My sisters and my mom (93) are doing great.
* We are doing OK financially.
* I have made it to 66 yo, beating my dad by 5 years, which is sort of a surprise to me.
Those of you who sometimes complain how old and tired and out-of-shape you are at 50, and feeling that life is about over, take heart. There is hope!
Got to go wrap that last-minute present!
So, how are you doing? How is life treating you, and how are you treating life? Please share with us.