Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

New to biking for exercise

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

New to biking for exercise

Old 12-28-05, 12:33 PM
Infamous Member

Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Missy C
Laying the foundation with a decent bike and safety items will be my priority. Like you say, I can get clothes p.r.n. Besides, I have workout clothes that look like cycling clothes and serve the purpose.
Good plan. You really don't need any special gear to start riding, though what gear you do get should be related to your safety and visibility. As you ride, you will get a better idea of what additional 'stuff' you might want or need. Good luck and most of all - have fun!
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey
Old 12-28-05, 01:08 PM
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
Liked 623 Times in 425 Posts
Originally Posted by edp773
If you decide to go with a mountain bike, Trek has one for $219 list, have the shop swop out the knobby tires for slicks. These will have a smoother center on the tire for riding on the rode.
I started riding a bicycle again last May and it has really lowered my blood pressure. Good luck and enjoy.
Missy C, you;ve got a lot of good advise. I would echo edp773's advise to get something other than traditional mountainbike tire on your bike. 'Slicks' will work, but even tires with a 'negative tread' will be a HUGE improvement for the type of riding you likely will do.
I've posted 2 pics - 1st is the tradtional MTB tread, 2nd is the negative tread of an Urban/allrounder type tire.

Not to get negative, BUT... Don't be put off by the saddle on whatever bike you get, for the 1st 3 weeks of riding (or thereabouts). If you spend any amount of riding time of 30 minutes or more, a few days a week; your butt will be SORE for the 1st week or 2. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th days will be the worst, and upon mounting the bike, the 1st few minutes, it will be really sore! Stay with it! It will get better quickly! After 3 weeks or so of, say, 3 days a week of riding you will get over the sore period. Just the body and butt adjusting to something new. Happens to EVERYONE
Attached Images
File Type: gif
MTB_tire.gif (19.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: gif
allround.gif (36.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 12-28-05, 01:15 PM
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
The problem as far as I can see, is all the advice you have been given.

Think about what sort of riding you think you want to do. Analyse the cost, work out the anciliaries like helmet, shorts, gloves, shoes, pedals, etc. And then Find a good LBS. (Local bike shop) Let them know what you want the bike for, how much you want to pay, and then listen to them. In fact try 2 or 3 LBS's and find one that you like, and look as though they will give you the treatment you want.

You do not need a top grade bike initially- One of my friends bought the cheapest Giant Mountain Bike in the shop. Converted to $ he only paid about $150. It was all he could afford but he knew the pitfalls. The frame was good but it was going to wear out parts with his use and lack of riding skills. As things broke- they were replaced under warranty, or upgraded to a suitable quality. 5 years later and he still has the frame, the seatpost, the handlebars and stem and that is about all. Still riding it and it has proved to be a good bike.

We all want a good bike initially and I agree that money talks- you get what you pay for. Point I am trying to make is that you do not have to spend megabucks to get into this sport. Mind you in a years time----

Spike Milligan
Old 12-28-05, 01:27 PM

Bikes: Searching for one.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I quit driving a car in `97 after my heart attack. I was worried about getting stranded and needing help because I was having pretty daily episodes with irregular beats, etc. I let my license elapse, and I started working from home and just never went back to retest or get it. I would have to start from scratch with that now.

Anyhow, you can't imagine how much freedom a bike is going to provide for me. Who says you need four wheels to get around? Right?

I am biting at the bit to get out of the house and breathe again! Everytime I do get out, which isn't often, there's a new store, restaurant, and even new roads everywhere I look. I feel so "out of it."

I plan to have "tons of fun" exploring! I think people have grown a little too comfortable with my inability to get around. I won't mention names. I myself got too complacent with the situation. This is going to be the answer to a lot of my problems. Just knowing I can get to the bank or grocery store on my own is going to be an amazing feeling. So amazing that I just opened up "my own" checking account, debit card included! lol. My very first check will be written to xxx Bike Store.

Seriously though, FUN is what I have in mind. Who knows, I may even find work I can cycle to outside the home, and that would take care of that situation too.

As you can see or read, I have a plan. The health benefits are just icing on the proverbial cake!
Old 12-28-05, 02:35 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So, does this mean that a mountain bike is not out of the question with the right tires, slick or negative tread? If slick is as slick as slick sounds, I'd be a little worried when I'm on medians of gravel and/or grass, which will be the case everytime I have to let a car by, especially when it's wet.

What exactly really makes a mountain bike what it is? The gears and tires? Thanks for the pics btw.

Stapfam, I have a lot to think about, but I think that actually getting into the store, seeing and trying and pricing will make it all come together. I don't need or even want the biggest or best, and I just can't afford it right now with the other necessities factored in. I'm going to do the best I can with what I have just to get started, and once I'm a little more seasoned and know what the heck I'm doing, I can always make another purchase.

Being that my husband has mentioned a bike, but is nowhere as involved as I plan to get, if I bought a man's bike to begin with and had it adjusted for me, I could pass it on to him for his "corner store rides" and upgrade myself when my money situation is in a better place. Right now, I just have to get something to get me out of here. Crawl before I walk type situation. I refuse to let money hold me back from getting started.

I'm going to call a local before they close in this area and chat a bit. Someone very near by would know exactly what the roads are like here I would think and could give me an idea what they have available in my range.

I don't "have" to opt for a girl's bike do I? I am 5'8", not a shrimp. I, IMO, have a long torso, long legs and long arms. Seems that limiting myself to bikes that are called "women's" will drastically decrease my choices?!
Old 12-28-05, 04:01 PM
Time for a change.

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I don't "have" to opt for a girl's bike do I? I am 5'8", not a shrimp. I, IMO, have a long torso, long legs and long arms. Seems that limiting myself to bikes that are called "women's" will drastically decrease my choices?!
With regard to sizing- A mans bike is the best way to go. Girls bikes look "girlie" even with a girl on it. Most females require a shorter bike, but longer seat stem. Apparantly you are built differently to us men.
I attach a pic of my Mountain bike to show you what I mean as I am short bodied and legged, but ride with full leg extension. It does take the sizing to the limit, but a larger frame was not for me.

You may not realise it yet, but mountain bikes should have smaller frames and if set up like this look weird. This is a very small frame and I am 5'6" tall (OK short if you like). Main thing is to feel comfortable on the bike- Sit on two differnt size frames and you will realise what I mean. If it don't feel comfortable- it ain't for you.

Spike Milligan

Last edited by stapfam; 03-09-08 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-28-05, 04:17 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, the first call I made, the guy tells me the least expensive he has, and he only has new, is a Trek 250, which would run me about $250. That's with the upright handlebars I want, fitting/adjustments, one-year warranty on parts and service and a lifetime on the frame. He has no leftover models and no used.
Old 12-28-05, 04:20 PM
Banned.

Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
So, does this mean that a mountain bike is not out of the question with the right tires, slick or negative tread? If slick is as slick as slick sounds, I'd be a little worried when I'm on medians of gravel and/or grass, which will be the case everytime I have to let a car by, especially when it's wet.
Nope - slicks should work fine in what you describe.
Old 12-28-05, 05:01 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This next guy I spoke with was patient, helpful and willing to email me information. He was involved in the 84 Olympics and writes for one of the cycling magazines. He only carries the expensive road bikes, but they do enough business fixing bikes that they don't have to really sell bikes.

He told me that the Jamis and Treks are made in the same factory in Taipei, and that they are really overrated IHO. He claims that a Schwinn hybrid from Target or Sports Authority would do just as well. Their shop will assemble and fit the bike if need be, and they service it for a year. That's about sixty five bucks.

He said that they quit carrying bikes like Trek and Jamis, etc., because with all the overruns and close-out pricing online, they couldn't compete.

Isn't a Schwinn what Ken rode on his long tour trips? What about a Schwinn?
Old 12-28-05, 06:00 PM
Let's do a Century

Bikes: Cervelo R3 Disc, Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked 879 Times in 408 Posts
Missy-I suspect you've already seen this info as you seem to be very resourceful. Here are the bike shops closest to you. I didn't see any in the N Charleston area but there are several in Charleston.

I'm probably not the best one to try and help answer the question on Schwinn versus other models. If you find that cycling is something you really enjoy and want to do a lot more of, I would suspect you'd eventually wind up getting another bike anyway.

So, probably the key thing is getting a bike that is safe, and does what you need for it to do for now. I would guess there are differences in workmanship and especially with the components that go on the different bikes-components being gears, shifters, brakes, etc. Without knowing the models for those it's very hard for me to compare the different bikes.

Bicycle Shoppe
280 Meeting St.
Charleston
SC

Bike the Bridge Rentals
360 Concord St., Ste 108
Charleston
SC

Bobby's Bicycle Shop
1286 Remount Rd.
Charleston
SC

Charleston Bicycle Company
1319 Savannah Hwy
Charleston
SC

Mike's Bikes
808 Folly Road
Charleston
SC
Old 12-29-05, 01:36 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jppe

Thank you very much. I did go through the Yellow pages yesterday and called a few places. The Remount Rd. store's number had been disconnected. That would have been one of the closer places. I'll look up these that you supplied today. Thanks.

You are right, I doubt that this first bike will be my last! I think once I get a starter bike, I'll figure out what I really need and want. I have a feeling that my needs will change with time and experience.
Old 12-29-05, 01:58 AM

Bikes: Canyon Alu

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
... I have a feeling that my needs will change with time and experience.
Right, Missy C!

Our first bikes (my wife and me) were completely different to those, which we bought later. They were ok at that time, but our intentions had changed after some years of riding. It comes with experience, as you said.
marmotte
Old 12-29-05, 02:13 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What were your first bikes?
Old 12-29-05, 02:23 AM
I need more cowbell.

Bikes: 2015 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Missy, if I might offer a suggestion...

When you want to post a response to someone else in a thread, click on the "reply with quote" button rather than just the "reply" button. It makes it easier for others to know who you are responding to, particularly if there are other posts in-between the post you're responding to, and yours.

Thanks!

Proud member of the original Club Tombay
Old 12-29-05, 03:36 AM

Bikes: Canyon Alu

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We decided to have some climbs during our tours (trails not only along rivers) and to make 4-10 days tours (which means luggage), so we bought bicycles which were too heavy with all that stuff like porters and so on. Maybe mountain bikes are best cycles if you ride not only on paved roads, but here in Europe even the smallest tracs are normally paved.
My bike has a weight of ~11 kg (24 pounds).
Depends on what you're planning (shopping and short distances OR long rides)
marmotte
Old 12-29-05, 05:27 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Digital Gee
Missy, if I might offer a suggestion...

When you want to post a response to someone else in a thread, click on the "reply with quote" button rather than just the "reply" button. It makes it easier for others to know who you are responding to, particularly if there are other posts in-between the post you're responding to, and yours.

Thanks!
How's that? Sorry! Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Well, I made an online purchase that was within my original amount. I may regret it, but I ordered this:

https://www.earthspirits.net/Merchant...anche-sportldy

I figure I will take it to a nice guy I spoke with yesterday and let him fit it for me and switch the tires to slicks. I'll get a year's service with the assembly/fitting, and he's been around cycling about 30 years.

Not quite what I started out thinking of, but hey, it's my first bike, and I doubt I'll keep it over a year or so. It's a start.

I did a search here and some people said Jeep was junk, so I don't know. The post I read was on a full suspension and not hard tail.

What, if anything, do you think about it?
Old 12-29-05, 06:47 AM
Infamous Member

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
How's that? Sorry! Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Well, I made an online purchase that was within my original amount. I may regret it, but I ordered this:

https://www.earthspirits.net/Merchant...anche-sportldy

I figure I will take it to a nice guy I spoke with yesterday and let him fit it for me and switch the tires to slicks. I'll get a year's service with the assembly/fitting, and he's been around cycling about 30 years.

Not quite what I started out thinking of, but hey, it's my first bike, and I doubt I'll keep it over a year or so. It's a start.

I did a search here and some people said Jeep was junk, so I don't know. The post I read was on a full suspension and not hard tail.

What, if anything, do you think about it?
It's an inexpensive steel-framed bike so it's probably pretty heavy, but the main thing is that you will have something to ride until you can upgrade to a lighter, higher quality bike down the road if you choose. Definitely take it down and have someone who knows what they are doing assemble it, fit it to you as much as possible and yes, smooth tires are a good idea. Good luck, let us know how things go.
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey
Old 12-29-05, 07:15 AM
Let's do a Century

Bikes: Cervelo R3 Disc, Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Lynskey GR260 Ultegra

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked 879 Times in 408 Posts
[QUOTE=

What, if anything, do you think about it?[/QUOTE]

In the area you live this should work fine as a starter bike. I agree with ChipC about getting it assembled and set up as best they can for you. You should not have a whole lot invested so you will probably get your money's worth from this one, even if it's just a catalyst for things to come.

Hey, with the liberal interpretation of health benefits maybe you can get reimbursement from a "medical spending account" (if you have one) since you've had heart issues. I think I read where you can even get reimbursement for over the counter meds now. On second thought, maybe all of us can do some of that with the various health issues we've had!!!

Make sure you get (and wear) a good helmet!!
Old 12-29-05, 09:26 AM

Bikes: Trek 7500, RANS V-Rex, Optima Baron, Velokraft NoCom, M-5 Carbon Highracer, Catrike Speed

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1511 Post(s)
Liked 732 Times in 453 Posts
Sorry I'm getting into this late. One thing I didn't catch anyone else saying is that Missy should get the OK from the doc before doing this. Start with small mileages and increase no more than 10% per week. If she were already active, this advice might not matter but for her I think it'd be good to follow.

Regarding bikes, there are several problems with dept store models:
1. they're all mountain bikes - OK if you want a MTB but not if you're looking for a road bike.
2. one-size-fits-all frames. Again, OK if it fits, otherwise...
3. sloppy assembly. Anything goes, from tires mounted backwards, loose bearings, improperly-tensioned wheels, brakes that fall off the rim when you use them, - you name it, I've seen it. Typically those places will pay some kid 2 hours' labor per week to come in and slap them together in batches. Quality builds are not only not encouraged, they're impossible.

I had to laugh a little at the $150 price point. Wendy's has a new line of ads touting their $.99 menu, with people using things like 'jr cheeseburgers' as monetary units. Isn't $150 just about equal to a 'Huffy?'
Old 12-29-05, 09:49 AM
Infamous Member

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BlazingPedals
Sorry I'm getting into this late. One thing I didn't catch anyone else saying is that Missy should get the OK from the doc before doing this. Start with small mileages and increase no more than 10% per week. If she were already active, this advice might not matter but for her I think it'd be good to follow.

1. they're all mountain bikes - OK if you want a MTB but not if you're looking for a road bike.
3. sloppy assembly. Anything goes, from tires mounted backwards, loose bearings, improperly-tensioned wheels, brakes that fall off the rim when you use them, - you name it, I've seen it. Typically those places will pay some kid 2 hours' labor per week to come in and slap them together in batches. Quality builds are not only not encouraged, they're impossible.

I had to laugh a little at the $150 price point. Wendy's has a new line of ads touting their $.99 menu, with people using things like 'jr cheeseburgers' as monetary units. Isn't $150 just about equal to a 'Huffy?'
Why would you laugh at someone's budget constraints? Do you have some objection to cheap entry level bikes, besides the fit and assembly issues that have already been addressed, if you indeed read the entire thread? I'd much rather see someone ride around the block a couple of times a week on a cheap Huffy than not ride at all because they couldn't afford a more expensive bike. I'm sure you agree, right?

Edit: and I'd much rather eat that Jr. Cheeseburger for a buck than not eat at all because I don't have 10 bucks for sushi, or whatever the beautiful people are eating nowadays.
Old 12-29-05, 10:44 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BlazingPedals

Someone did mention a doctor's okay. It was on another thread about exercise.

Everyone here warned me against the Mart stores and explained why, which is why I am taking the bike to a professional at a local bike shop to be assembled/fitted, as I mentioned, and I was not looking for a road bike. They sell Jeeps in the local bike shops in my area. Are you saying it is a department store bike? As mentioned, I wanted a mountain bike and had decided to switch out the tires. Actually, I'm not switching them out, I'm just buying some slicks, because I may decide I need the knobby/nubby tires at some point, and when I resell it, I want to have the original tires.

As for ridiculing my budget, that was kind of rude! I still have to pay $65 for assembly and buy slicks, lights, helmet, etc. To me right now, that's a lot of money. I paid $25 to upgrade here also. Besides, I'm riding to the store and local bike trails, I'm not touring to France! I may ride to Wendy's too, but I don't care for cheeseburgers, maybe a salad, and .99 cents is probably what I can afford after I buy my bike.

Anyhow, it might not be good enough for you, but it serves the purpose for me. I kind of expected to hear criticism of the bike choice. What I didn't expect was to be laughed at because I'm not rich.

Nevertheless, I'll enjoy my new bike just the same. Enjoy whatever you are tooling around on too. I suspect it is elite and puts mine to shame, but my heart will be happy with any choice I make.

Last edited by Missy C; 12-29-05 at 10:59 AM.
Old 12-29-05, 12:12 PM
Time for a change.

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
As for ridiculing my budget, that was kind of rude! I still have to pay $65 for assembly and buy slicks, lights, helmet, etc. To me right now, that's a lot of money. I paid $25 to upgrade here also. Besides, I'm riding to the store and local bike trails, I'm not touring to France! I may ride to Wendy's too, but I don't care for cheeseburgers, maybe a salad, and .99 cents is probably what I can afford after I buy my bike.

Anyhow, it might not be good enough for you, but it serves the purpose for me. I kind of expected to hear criticism of the bike choice. What I didn't expect was to be laughed at because I'm not rich.

Nevertheless, I'll enjoy my new bike just the same. Enjoy whatever you are tooling around on too. I suspect it is elite and puts mine to shame, but my heart will be happy with any choice I make.
Welcome to the real aspect of biking
Most of us here have been into cycling for a number of years, but for a starter bike-- This is fine. In fact compared to the neighbours bikes that I maintain, this is pretty good.

One of my neighbours actually bought one of the cheap "Wallmart" type of bikes and it is Heavy- Is not really set up for him, doesn't have any of the trick bits on it that most of us would like to see on a bike, but he doesn't have any problems with the bike at all. He is slowewr than me on the occasional rides we go on, but then I am a lot fitter than him. I won't be for much longer though because he is out with his kids most days, and I only manage weekends and one ride in the week.

You have enough sense to stay within your budget, have enough sense to realise that this is a new hobby and may not be what you want, and I don't expect to see you on century rides until 2007. What I do hope you will do is keep riding. Don't go too far at first- That saddle is going to cause you problems. 2 to 3 miles on a flat area will be quite enough, but you have to find a cafe with pies. (Just to remind you to read other postings on this forum)

Well done, but one thing no-one has mentioned yet. Either don't get off the bike on your rides- or get a sensible Bike lock. These things walk very quickly when they are new.

Well done again, and dont feel you have made a mistake in getting a cheap bike- Some of us are riding less expensive bikes than you, that are probably not as good either.

Spike Milligan
Old 12-29-05, 12:16 PM

Bikes: Trek 7500, RANS V-Rex, Optima Baron, Velokraft NoCom, M-5 Carbon Highracer, Catrike Speed

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1511 Post(s)
Liked 732 Times in 453 Posts
Yes I read the thread. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was ridiculing the budget. It's just that $150, to me, is equal to a monetary unit called a 'Huffy.' And sure enough, the first several posts referred to dept store bikes, aka Huffies. Because of hearing the Wendy's ad yesterday, my next reaction was to picture an actor in a bike shop asking the sales person to, "show me your 150-Jr Cheesburger bikes." Maybe it's just my warped sense of humor...

I actually have a better opinion of dept store bikes than some posters on these forums - you'll notice I didn't bring up any of the often-used, and unfair IHMO, epitaths relating to reliability. Assuming the frame fits you, then spending $60 for professional setup should give you a good starter bike.

You talk of having to pull over to let cars by. That tells me you should invest in a book on vehicular cycling.
Old 12-29-05, 12:28 PM
Berry Pie..the Holy Grail

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Missy,
To coin a new phrase.....its not about the bike! Riding is what goes on in your heart (both kinds of "heart") and what goes on in your head. What sits under your behind, in the beginning, is not so important as long as it fits and it works. Ask DeeGee about the initial joy and exuberance of just being out there...wind in ears...and feeling free under your own power. Some of us, as we develop as riders, get a refined taste that sometimes requires better and better equipment to maintain or regain that exuberance. That's called "OCP" (stick around, you'll learn what that means) and is harmless to all but our bank accounts....and quite beneficial to bike manufacturers annual sales reports!

Gear may become important as you develop your skills, knowledge, style, appreciation, and sense of need. Given the circumstances you've described about yourself, including a supportive bike shop, you're off and happily rolling (make that pedaling).....and that's what is really important for now. Keep us posted...really enjoying your enthusiasm!
** If its in the budget, get some gloves, too...in case you come off your Jeep. Doesn't happen often, but.......
Old 12-29-05, 01:11 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks everyone. I've appreciated the feedback, good, bad and ugly.

I'll hop in and say "hi" down the road once I'm on the road and let you know how my "cheap Jeep" is doing. lol

I do plan to get gloves, got them ordered already actually, as well as a helmet, lights and a mirror. I also plan to read all I can about riding in traffic. Seems to me though that it comes down to respecting motorists, obeying the rules of the road and don't take anything for granted. Then, you hope that motorists will do the same, but never assume anything.

I figure I'll take a couple dives before it's all said and done. I just read about a girl who took a dive when she got hooked on her buddies tire and ended up with 15 stiches to the face and permanent scars. She was on a high-end bike, so my guess is it happens to everyone no matter what you ride. I am pretty coordinated for the most part. I was a gymnist in high school, so I guess I'll say "I used to be." We'll see.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.