rck
    My Bikes
    cannondale 400st, dean el diente, specialized hybrid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new bike?

Got up this am spent a few minutes looking for my hearing aid which I was sure that my cat had misplaced! No luck, so I went to the local tavern for a cup of coffee, nice and strong. Then on to Irmas for pie(cherry) and more coffee so by the time I got home I had a caffeine and sugar buzz that wouldn't quit. Started to clean the house then thought better of it. Jumped into the car and off to see the wizard(as it were) at a lbs that I had not yet visited. Spent 1 hour discussing the possibility of a new Gunnar Sport and was most impressed with the guy who is a frame builder as well. He actually listened to what I was saying and asking for rather than just blowing me off and trying to sell me something off the floor. Next week he is to send me a possible parts list and quote. I'll go back to test ride something similiar to the sport and take my c-dale as well. He said that way we can look at possible upgrades or use it to help with the fitting process on a new bike. so I wonder what the color of the month is?
    My apologies to the cat-it turns out that I misplaced my hearing aid. However, what once was lost has now been found. T'ws deaf but now I hear.

I need more cowbell. Digital Gee's Avatar
    My Bikes
    2012 Masi Evoluzione, 2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?
    Visit my blog! The Leadership Almanac
    2012 Masi Evoluzione
    2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2

Proud member of the original Club Tombay