Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

road morph pump?

Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

road morph pump?

Old 07-17-06, 06:01 PM

Bikes: Cannondale R600

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by moymike
Did Topeak farm out their customer service?

I have been trying to contact somebody at Topeak for almost a week now. First thing I opened a problem ticket. Three days later I left two voice messages. Two days later I left another message, and tried all the extensions I could get through their 800-213-4561 number, each resulting in a "leave a message" recording.

The Topeak site takes me to Todson to handle their contact info, and support requests. I've dealt with Topeak in the past, and do not remember it working this way.

I have a broken Road Morph, and left info on the broken part... and either they have been unable to respond to all my attempts to reach them... OR they sent the part, and neglected to let me know.

Either way, I am in limbo, and not to happy with Topeak's support, or lack thereof.
Hmmm.... I bought another Road Morph for another bike that I just built. On the second ride, I realized that I had not secured it correctly (this model uses a velcro strip), and it fell off as I was going 25 MPH and I ran over it! It broke off the lever part that clamps down on the valve.

So I went on line to see if I could find a replacement part. When I couldn't, I wrote them an email. Two days later I received the part in the mail for no charge.

I cannot account for our difference of experiences.
Old 07-18-06, 05:23 AM

Location: Alameda, CA, an island city on the edge of San Francisco Bay
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm looking at the Topeak website. They have many choices, the one that interests me is the mini-G Master Blaster because it has a gauge and is lighter than the master blaster. Anyone have experience with this one??