Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

A sure sign of spring!

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

A sure sign of spring!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-06, 11:50 PM
Get A Life - Get A Bike

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Bianchi San Jose, '87 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A sure sign of spring!

Oh boy, oh boy! Linda just noticed today that the Twin Cities Bike Club (TCBC) schedule is starting to see dates roll in for the weekly rides and some of the weekend rides, starting around the first week in April!

I can't wait to do some group riding again! After all that training this winter - the hour after hours of Spinervals, the weight training, the hundreds upon hundreds of squats and iso-squats, I'm going to make some young whippersnappers pay on the first few hills

Whoo hoo! C'mon spring! Melt snow!

Steve
Old 03-21-06, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cheeseflavor
I can't wait to do some group riding again! After all that training this winter - the hour after hours of Spinervals, the weight training, the hundreds upon hundreds of squats and iso-squats, I'm going to make some young whippersnappers pay on the first few hills

Whoo hoo! C'mon spring! Melt snow!

Steve
Tongue in Cheek: I wonder how may whippersnappers have spent the winter in spinerval land with side trips to squatsville? Nah, they were all too busy pimping out their cars and chasing members of the opposite sex.

I too share your excitment for better riding weather. I just hope it gets here sooner than later.