The 50+BFBS Index - A CRITICAL value (Beta version 1.0)
Here is a topic that has NEVER been on BFN, ever. SO, it doesn't appear that we have run out of topics yet!
It relates to the CRITICAL 50+ BFBS Index.
This is the TRUE measure of your bicycling/posting success.
The instruction for calculating your 50+BFBS Index are:
1. Locate a recent post - (or go to "Who's Online" and click on your name there and skip steps 2 and 3 below.)
2. Click on your name in the left hand corner, i.e., DnvrFox
3. On the drop down screen, click on "view public profile"
4. There you will see two critical figures. The date you enrolled in BFN, and your total number of posts.
5. Estimate the number of bicycle miles since the date you enrolled.
6. Divide the total miles since enrollment by the number of posts since enrollment.
The resulting number will be your 50+BFBS Index.
For example, for DnvrFox
Enrolled 08-30-01. Estimated mileage over almost 5 years - 21,000 miles. Number of posts = 6,570. My 50+BFBS Index is 21,000/6,570 = 3.2,or 1 post for every 3.2 miles ridden.
(And Big Paulie, you have to count ALL of your multiple personalities as ONE!)
So, what is your 50+BFBS Index? The lower the number, the greater of a BS'r you are
1 or below you are so full of BS that it is practically impossible for you to get on your bike!
1-2 Man, you like to say a lot
2-3 OK, so you enjoy chatting
3-4 Normal IMHO!
4-5 Sort of a quiet soul
5 or more - Who are you, again?
If your 50+BFBS Index is greater than 5, kindly just tell us what it is by posting the index to this thread, instead of finding fault with the poll. Just remember, this is supposed to be fun, and, well, the internet is pretty much make-believe, anyway. And this is the Beta version 1.0 of this critical Index! Thanks.