Back-to-back 50+ milers! Yea, Baby!
- today is my bday, so i rode my age + 1... did the same thing yesterday, but rode my age yesterday + 1... in two days i've racked up 103 miles...
- how old was i yesterday?
p.s. at this moment my knees hurt, but a couple frosty Negro Modelos in the past hour have helped... now onto the habanero salsa and chicken enchiladas! i am a Hungry Man™!
Good going, how about some ride details rather than dinner details
- ride is around an impoundment in the center of Pinellas County, Fla.... there are many animals and other creatures abounding on the paths around the ride (a reservoir of about 400 acres)...
- lots of black snakes and corn snakes lounging in the sun... snapping turtles ride up on the paths during egg-laying season... mallards don't get out of the way when traversing the paths! limpkins bray all afternoon, causing lots of ear-rending sounds when rounding paths...
- lots of great chances for sprints and riding through the pine forests... during the winter months, headwinds present a challenge for the legs...
- it's a great place to ride and i enjoy every minute...
Congrat's on the rides...makes us all glad we're not 100 yet, doesn't it?
It sounds like a great place to ride. Thanks for the details and congrats!
Let's do a Century
Two great rides-sounds like a great area to ride in. Keep up the reports-enjoy reading them!!