Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Brazos River valley, south central TX
Bikes: 2005 Surly LHT; 2006 Surly CrossCheck with Extracycle; 1987 Schwinn World Sport as urban cruiser
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My question is- “What do I do Now”
1) check the level of your bed to see if you're sleeping with your head downhill...
2) talk to your new road bike in a different tone to improve its responsiveness...
3) put a flower vase on the handlebars so you can always take time to smell the flowers (like the new VW Beetles have on their dashboards)
4) use only genuine original Tabasco instead of cheap imitations
5) talk to your local MP about increasing your bicycle advocacy involvement (and thereby reducing any subliminal guilt concerning your commitment)
6) get up, eat a banana & sit at the kitchen table wondering "what the h*** is going on in my head?"
7) shift gears & fly out of danger (the E.T. approach)
They're beautiful handsome machines that translate energy into joy.