Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  

Go Back   > >

Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

User Tag List

Old 07-13-06, 01:03 AM   #1
dauphin

Bikes:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
...to my surprise...

So today I go out for a ride and am somewhat bummed that I can only ride for about six miles....when suddenly as I round a corner I see a sign that says..."New Bike Shop". I turn around, hop off my bike, and enter the shop. The owner was setting things up and introduced himself and his wife. His shop will be carrying Felt, Look, and Bianchi among others. He had a really intriguing bike on display that caught my eye. It was a Bianchi Giro. I think I will give it a test ride tomorrow. Anyone here had any experience with that model?
Old 07-13-06, 06:34 AM   #2
Baggsy

Bikes: '73 Schwinn Varsity, 1964 Schwinn Racer, 1954 Schwinn Jaguar, 1950's Puch Bergmeister, 1980 Schwinn High Plains, 1973 Flandria, 1980's Diamondback Sorrento, 2001 Jamis Aurora
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No, but Felt makes the T23 I think it is...it's a Time Trial bike that you can convert to a road bike by switching the seatpost back and forth. It'd be a rocking way to do that century coming up...
Baggsy is offline   Reply With Quote