Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    Airborne, LeMond, Bianchi CX, Volae Century, Redline 925 (fixed) and a Burley Tandem.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go ahead, call me a 50+ hippy freak......

.....but I thought this was kind of neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    Carpe who?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hippy Freak!
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. - S. Wright
    Favorite rides in the stable: Indy Fab CJ Ti - Colnago MXL - S-Works Roubaix - Habanero Team Issue - Jamis Eclipse carbon/831

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampy™
    .....but I thought this was kind of neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Communists! Giving away stuff like that will drive all the legitimate business girls on the street out of business.

;o)

wheezer geezer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50+ hippy freak.

I need more cowbell. Digital Gee's Avatar
    My Bikes
    2012 Masi Evoluzione, 2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awwwww, c'mere and gimme a hug!
    Visit my blog! The Leadership Almanac
    2012 Masi Evoluzione
    2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2

Proud member of the original Club Tombay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brings back good memories. Good music too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked it. But it made me wonder how does one find the time to do something like that? What do you have to give up?

Signed,

Another Old Hippie,
    Who does not trust anyone to take care of him.
    It's all downhill from here. Except the parts that are uphill.

My Bikes
    1984 Peugeot P8; 2006 Trek 5200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Video, Good song too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing that..........

My Bikes
    Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Cervelo P2C/Duraace
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting about how moving inside to a mall triggered the process. I wonder how long it took the younger females to start getting the hugs over the older gentleman??? Okay, I'm over analyzing.......
    Ride your Ride!!

My Bikes
    2014 Specialized Crave Pro 29, 2014 Specialized Crux EVO Carbon Disc, 2012 Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross, 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact, 2009 Salsa Casseroll, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool.
    The more you ride your bike, the less your ass will hurt.

My Bikes
    Trek 1200 and Trek hybrid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I be a Hippie freak too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the left wing sickos who conceived this sexually ill-defined tripe should include an air sickness bag with every copy they sell, because Mister, this is the kind of queer eye media terrorism that make a sane man want to puke. Oh sure, I've heard all the arguments. "Make love not war." "War is not the answer." "War is not healthy for babies and other living things." Think so, Pinko? Well, how about a hot load of lead from a Russian made **** tearing through the fabric of your bullet proof vest? Does that sound like a healthy lifestyle to you? Or how about spending a pleasant evening drinking foriegn-made beer with your so-called liberal friends, only to wake up the next morning with a roofy headache and your bunghole enlarged to three times it's normal size? Now what do you think of hippy heaven, soldier? No, I'll take my hugs from my legally betrothed wife -- who was actually born a woman -- at 8 PM, behind closed doors, with the lights off and a dvd of "Red Dawn" playing gently the background.
    Last edited by Webb Diego; 10-22-06 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Webb Diego
    Maybe the left wing sickos who conceived this sexually ill-defined tripe should include an air sickness bag with every copy they sell, because Mister, this is the kind of queer eye media terrorism that make a sane man want to puke. Oh sure, I've heard all the arguments. "Make love not war." "War is not the answer." "War is not healthy for babies and other living things." Think so, Pinko? Well, how about a hot load of lead from a Russian made **** tearing through the fabric of your bullet proof vest? Does that sound like a healthy lifestyle to you? Or how about spending a pleasant evening drinking foriegn-made beer with your so-called liberal friends, only to wake up the next morning with a ruffy headache and your bunghole enlarged to three times it's normal size? Now what do you think of hippy heaven, soldier? No, I'll take my hugs from my legally betrothed wife -- who was actually born a woman -- at 8 PM, behind closed doors, with the lights off and a dvd of "Red Dawn" playing gently the background.
    Well, you do have a point there...
    It's all downhill from here. Except the parts that are uphill.

My Bikes
    Airborne, LeMond, Bianchi CX, Volae Century, Redline 925 (fixed) and a Burley Tandem.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the left wing sickos who conceived this sexually ill-defined tripe should include an air sickness bag with every copy they sell, because Mister, this is the kind of queer eye media terrorism that make a sane man want to puke. Oh sure, I've heard all the arguments. "Make love not war." "War is not the answer." "War is not healthy for babies and other living things." Think so, Pinko? Well, how about a hot load of lead from a Russian made **** tearing through the fabric of your bullet proof vest? Does that sound like a healthy lifestyle to you? Or how about spending a pleasant evening drinking foriegn-made beer with your so-called liberal friends, only to wake up the next morning with a ruffy headache and your bunghole enlarged to three times it's normal size? Now what do you think of hippy heaven, soldier? No, I'll take my hugs from my legally betrothed wife -- who was actually born a woman -- at 8 PM, behind closed doors, with the lights off and a dvd of "Red Dawn" playing gently the background.
    Ok, look...... I've got a bad chest cold and it really hurts to cough and laugh..... so stay off the boards for a while .... OK?
    Carpe who?

In a state of 5th Dimension, where size has no meaning.
    My Bikes
    Gunnar Street Dog
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that guy goes to Brandeis.
    "The People will believe what the Media tells them they believe". George Orwell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the left wing sickos who conceived this sexually ill-defined tripe should include an air sickness bag with every copy they sell, because Mister, this is the kind of queer eye media terrorism that make a sane man want to puke.
    This is the most eloquent posting I have ever read on an internet forum. Friday lives. There is hope for regular guys everywhere.

My Bikes
    Road, touring and mountain
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the left wing sickos who conceived this sexually ill-defined tripe should include an air sickness bag with every copy they sell, because Mister, this is the kind of queer eye media terrorism that make a sane man want to puke. Oh sure, I've heard all the arguments. "Make love not war." "War is not the answer." "War is not healthy for babies and other living things." Think so, Pinko? Well, how about a hot load of lead from a Russian made **** tearing through the fabric of your bullet proof vest? Does that sound like a healthy lifestyle to you? Or how about spending a pleasant evening drinking foriegn-made beer with your so-called liberal friends, only to wake up the next morning with a roofy headache and your bunghole enlarged to three times it's normal size? Now what do you think of hippy heaven, soldier? No, I'll take my hugs from my legally betrothed wife -- who was actually born a woman -- at 8 PM, behind closed doors, with the lights off and a dvd of "Red Dawn" playing gently the background.
    OK everybody, Webb Diego gets a BIG group 50+ hug
    Those voices in your head aren't real, but they have some great ideas

My Bikes
    1969 Peugeot U08, unknown MTB circa 1980, '93? Merckx MX-Leader
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is almost how I met my wife 36 years ago!

She doesn't look at this forum unless I insist. She loved this video, though,

Thanks Grampy for sharing this with us.

Tyson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually enjoyed that...

My Bikes
    Bachetta Agio
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QUOTE=Webb Diego]Maybe the left wing sickos who conceived this sexually ill-defined tripe should include an air sickness bag with every copy they sell, because Mister, this is the kind of queer eye media terrorism that make a sane man want to puke. Oh sure, I've heard all the arguments. "Make love not war." "War is not the answer." "War is not healthy for babies and other living things." Think so, Pinko? Well, how about a hot load of lead from a Russian made **** tearing through the fabric of your bullet proof vest? Does that sound like a healthy lifestyle to you? Or how about spending a pleasant evening drinking foriegn-made beer with your so-called liberal friends, only to wake up the next morning with a roofy headache and your bunghole enlarged to three times it's normal size? Now what do you think of hippy heaven, soldier? No, I'll take my hugs from my legally betrothed wife -- who was actually born a woman -- at 8 PM, behind closed doors, with the lights off and a dvd of "Red Dawn" playing gently the background.[/QUOTE]

As my daughter would say...."DUDE...you need a hug!
    As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
    Joshua 24:15