"The Compleat (almost) 50+ Trainer!"
You will observe:
1. Newly set up permanently installed, never-to-be-ridden-outside training bike.
2. One remote controlled TV hooked up to cable, a DVD player and a VCR for total possible enjoyment and appropriate easily reachable remote controls.
3. One easily reachable remote controlled TV (on the side) hooked up to a vcr to play Spinerval tapes.
4. One variable resistance with easily reachable remote control mag trainer.
5. One water bottle on the wall.
6. One small easily controlled radio for listening to my favorite talk radio show.
7. One cyclo computer hooked up to rear wheel and pedals measuring cadence, speed and distance.
8. One sweat band.
9. One electric floor heater to take the chill off of those cold basement mornings.
10. One heart rate monitor strap and head. The head will be installed with velcro on the stem.
11. One large box fan to blow air as the human begins to heat up.
And a whole bunch of other stuff including a complete PA system I use in our musical presentations, misc weight lifting equipment, a refrigerator and microwave for "snacks" and one gel shaving lotion can.
Still missing - One older laptop computer to be mounted in such a way as to be usable while training,
and - one human sitting on the bike, actually training (the most difficult ingredient to acquire, rarely seen near the trainer, but getting a bit better.)