Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Email for new group DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Posts
    20,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rogue's Gallery Update

    Rogue's Gallery Update

    I will be updating the RG on about January 21st.

    Send a bio, pic and SCREEN NAME to

    bfn50gallery@aol.com
    Gone - email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for new group of old 50+ folks

  2. #2
    Email for new group DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Posts
    20,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I have 3 new additions I'll be adding this weekend.

    PAlt
    Beverly
    dhughes (need screen name)

    and one update from Stormcrowe

    Any more?
    Gone - email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for new group of old 50+ folks

  3. #3
    Senior Member I_Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    My Bikes
    RANS Dynamik
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DnvrFox
    OK, I have 3 new additions I'll be adding this weekend.


    dhughes (need screen name)
    My username here is I.Bike...

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Bike Curious.... bobby c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK - I'm in. Just sent phone & bio....

  5. #5
    Email for new group DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Posts
    20,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby c
    OK - I'm in. Just sent phone & bio....
    I'll do my best with the phone, but am not quite sure how to post it. Any suggestions on phone posting?
    Gone - email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for new group of old 50+ folks

  6. #6
    Bike Curious.... bobby c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doh!

  7. #7
    Senior Member I_Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    My Bikes
    RANS Dynamik
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DnvrFox
    I'll do my best with the phone, but am not quite sure how to post it. Any suggestions on phone posting?
    I'll post my phone:




  8. #8
    Email for new group DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Posts
    20,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Bike
    I'll post my phone:



    I think we just got Bobby C's bio picture

    Gone - email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for new group of old 50+ folks

  9. #9
    Bike Curious.... bobby c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DnvrFox
    I think we just got Bobby C's bio picture

    Great - put me on speed dial....

  10. #10
    Senior Member I_Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    My Bikes
    RANS Dynamik
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby c
    Great - put me on speed dial....
    The line "I’m leading my wife (age undetermined)..." in your bio gave me a good laugh!

    I assume the century you're speaking of was the Sea Gull - the picture I submitted for my bio is from that ride as well. My avatar is my daughter and I at the start, we were so naive... what a day! It was challanging, yet so fun and rewarding. I have a page up with a few pictures... http://home.comcast.net/~i.bike/SGC_2006.htm - I'll be there this year!

    Dan

    DnvrFox, where's my bio? ........... (My dumb fault - I checked the index and there it was... doh!)

  11. #11
    Email for new group DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Posts
    20,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Bike
    The line "Im leading my wife (age undetermined)..." in your bio gave me a good laugh!

    I assume the century you're speaking of was the Sea Gull - the picture I submitted for my bio is from that ride as well. My avatar is my daughter and I at the start, we were so naive... what a day! It was challanging, yet so fun and rewarding. I have a page up with a few pictures... http://home.comcast.net/~i.bike/SGC_2006.htm - I'll be there this year!

    Dan

    DnvrFox, where's my bio? ...........
    http://members.aol.com/bfn50gallery/Page12.htm#BobbyC

    ?????It's there - check out the index????
    Gone - email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for new group of old 50+ folks

  12. #12
    Senior Member I_Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    My Bikes
    RANS Dynamik
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DnvrFox
    http://members.aol.com/bfn50gallery/Page12.htm#BobbyC

    ?????It's there - check out the index????
    I found mine as well!!!! Great job and a big thanks!!

    Dan

  13. #13
    Email for new group DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Posts
    20,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Bike
    Not bobbyc's - mine - I.Bike ... i was just having some fun, but I did submit it to you. i also realise you've been very busy as well.

    Dan
    Again, it is there. Check out the index. Right where I put it.

    Are folks using different computers than I am?

    http://members.aol.com/bfn50gallery/Page2.htm#%20I.Bike

    Sometimes I infill large blank spaces, and don't enter things sequentially, which is why I have the index. That is why it is in the honored position of page 2!
    Last edited by DnvrFox; 01-21-07 at 09:05 AM.
    Gone - email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for new group of old 50+ folks

  14. #14
    Senior Member I_Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    My Bikes
    RANS Dynamik
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DnvrFox
    Again, it is there. Check out the index. Right where I put it.

    Are folks using different computers than I am?

    http://members.aol.com/bfn50gallery/Page2.htm#%20I.Bike
    Mea culpa I apologize I just looked on page 11 and 12 assuming it would be there. Sorry I bugged you

  15. #15
    Email for new group DnvrFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Send email to dnvrfox@aol.com for new group
    Posts
    20,883
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I infill large blank spaces, and don't enter things sequentially, which is why I have the index. That is why it is in the honored position of page 2!

    No problem.
    Gone - email me at dnvrfox@aol.com for new group of old 50+ folks

  16. #16
    Bike Curious.... bobby c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Bike
    The line "Im leading my wife (age undetermined)..." in your bio gave me a good laugh!

    I assume the century you're speaking of was the Sea Gull - the picture I submitted for my bio is from that ride as well. My avatar is my daughter and I at the start, we were so naive... what a day! It was challanging, yet so fun and rewarding. I have a page up with a few pictures... http://home.comcast.net/~i.bike/SGC_2006.htm - I'll be there this year!

    Dan
    Dan,
    Actually, it wasn't the Seagull, it was the Bay Country Century, held Sept. 2. I guess they usually get about 2,000, but only 250 showed up because of the bad weather. It was fun & I wanted to do the Seagull, but I had something else going that weekend.

    It is so awesome you could do this with your daughter - what an accomplishment & a bonding experience.

    Hope to see you out there soon!
    Bob

  17. #17
    Senior Member I_Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    My Bikes
    RANS Dynamik
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby c
    Dan,
    Actually, it wasn't the Seagull, it was the Bay Country Century, held Sept. 2. I guess they usually get about 2,000, but only 250 showed up because of the bad weather. It was fun & I wanted to do the Seagull, but I had something else going that weekend.

    It is so awesome you could do this with your daughter - what an accomplishment & a bonding experience.

    Hope to see you out there soon!
    Bob
    Hey Bob,

    Duh - Ernesto... man I was having a lousy morning - I just spun for 20 miles and got the blood moving to the brain. I hope it helps.

    I just learned of the Bay County recently, I may look into that.

    Indeed, riding with my daughter was great, shes going to do the Sea Gull again this year.

    Dan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •