Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Bikes
    Trek Pilot 1.2, Specialized Sirius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n4zou
    Fitovers are the answer. I love mine! You just wear them over your prescription glasses and they provide real protection as well. Nothing like bugs, dirt, or gravel gets to your eyes or your expensive prescription glasses. They act sort of like goggles except they donít have a strap going round your head and sort of look like normal glasses.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I've been looking for something like this for a while.

My Bikes
    Trek Pilot 1.2, Specialized Sirius
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by n4zou
    Fitovers are the answer. I love mine! You just wear them over your prescription glasses and they provide real protection as well. Nothing like bugs, dirt, or gravel gets to your eyes or your expensive prescription glasses. They act sort of like goggles except they donít have a strap going round your head and sort of look like normal glasses.
    http://www.fitovers.com/
    Just did my first ride with a pair of these. They're perfect. No distortion at all. Fit well. Comfortable.

I was afraid that I was going to look like a dork wearing them, but they looked fine.

Thanks n4zou for posting about these.

Ti #18 Senior.
    My Bikes
    Serotta Concours
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 2 cents.

FWIW.

Buy a pair of Serengetti sunglasses that you like the looks of. Have bifocal or? lenses made for them from Corning "Thin and Dark" lens material - a photochromatic material that will darken when driving your car. (most photochromatics won't darken for driving beacuse the windshield filters out too much of the UV for the photochromatic to work). These are great for all-of-the-time wear (indoors/outdoors and day/night). Most Walmarts can do this. I have two pair - small lens for wearing most of the time and big lens for bicycle/motorcycle riding. Yes, they are glass - I've no problems in wearing glass for 50 years and have had no problems through two motorcycle accidents. If you are afriad of glass - avoid these.

I may not be the biggest; I may not be the strongest; I may not be the fastest; but, I am not afraid.

YMMV.

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12