Join Date: May 2005
Location: Penniless Park, Fla.
Bikes: Merlin Fortius, Specialized Crossroads & Rockhopper, Serotta Fierte, Pedal Force RS2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Today's ride w/PICS - Seminole Park, FL
- as promised, this is the third in a series of posts to show pics of local rides... this 5-mile loop ride is special to me and almost essential during the blistering heat and humidity of summer as it offers shade, water, and water-cooled breezes - a very pleasant way to spend a morning...
- i generally get to this ride via a frenetic 4-mile dash through extremely high-speed (50mph+) urban traffic; no way would i consider riding on the main route (Park Blvd.), although i do ride auxiliary roads with little fear if the right lane is wider than normal... sidewalks are nearly everywhere in the county...
- there are a number of water impoundments off each corner:
- cheesy but fun additions abound for peds:
- water from the Gulf of Mexico feeds through to create brackish impoundments:
- every lane is bounded by trees:
- looping around:
- and again:
Last edited by linux_author; 05-09-07 at 02:34 PM.