Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extreme Festival.

Had to go to the LBS today to get a new computer but went along the sea front on the Mup that runs alongside the beach. They had closed it off for an Extreme sports day. Windsurfing- Power boats-Skating-Some form of Acrobatics with people doing silly somersaults over cars and things and The enclosed Bike pics. Only saw them as they were practising but have you ever tried to get an action shot of a Bike when you don't know where or what it is going to do? Thank goodness it is digital and not Film as a lot of wasted shots to get these 2 pics. Could have watched them a lot longer but on the land side of the Path was a Music Group. When they started up- the volume was too loud for me and I do not like modern music so I left. Great fun watching these lads on the bikes though and you have to admire their bike skills.

Got to the shop and got the computer and a couple of other things I probably have plenty in the shed like a spare Tube repait kit- couple of Gels and Tyre levers and off on the way home. Decided to go on one of the flat runs back home and it takes you across some real rough roads. That Carbon in the forks and seat post are doing their job. I could hear the bike rattling a bit on the holes in the tarmac but nothing got through to the arms or butt. Got home and started to fit the computer and I am afraid that I have to polish the bike- It got dirty. Will have to find a new route back from the beach in future.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

My Bikes
    2007 Trek Madone 5.0 WSD - 2007 Trek 4300 WSD - 2008 Trek 520
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapfam
    Got home and started to fit the computer and I am afraid that I have to polish the bike- It got dirty. Will have to find a new route back from the beach in future.
    Oh no! You got the new bike dirty

When I first bought the new bike I wouldn't take it out if there was a chance of rain. I finally got over this and now take it out in all types of weather
    =============================================================
    My cancer updates:
    https://www.mylifeline.org/beverlyow...=myupdates.cfm

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    -- Antonio Smith