Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

My Bikes
    Pinarello Prince/Campy SR; Cervelo R3/Sram Red; Trek 5900/Duraace, Cervelo P2C/Duraace
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See you in two weeks!

Or maybe a little sooner if I have some down time and log in.

Starting the trip to Tucson from NC today moving my oldest daughter for her new job, fresh out of college. I also found out this morning that we're moving my second daughter to her new apartment TODAY in the same town where I'm picking up my oldest daughter. I just love the way planning works around here...........

Thanks to Zona and others I have printed a number of bike routes and golf courses out that way so I'm looking forward to getting in some riding and golf if it all works out.

I just hope the van will have about 460,000 miles when I pull back into my driveway in two weeks!! I'd really hate to start my cross country cycling trip carrying my golf clubs across my back!!

Take care in the meantime and watch out for those cars and trucks on the road!!!

My Bikes
    Merlin Extralight Topolino Wheels Campy Record
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jppe View Post
    Or maybe a little sooner if I have some down time and log in.

Starting the trip to Tucson from NC today moving my oldest daughter for her new job, fresh out of college. I also found out this morning that we're moving my second daughter to her new apartment TODAY in the same town where I'm picking up my oldest daughter. I just love the way planning works around here...........

Thanks to Zona and others I have printed a number of bike routes and golf courses out that way so I'm looking forward to getting in some riding and golf if it all works out.

I just hope the van will have about 460,000 miles when I pull back into my driveway in two weeks!! I'd really hate to start my cross country cycling trip carrying my golf clubs across my back!!

Take care in the meantime and watch out for those cars and trucks on the road!!!
    Only one more week till jppe gets back. Will be interesting to hear about cycling in the "dry heat" of AZ. Oh wait, its monsoon season and the humidity is UP. 26% here in Laramie, 36% in Tucson. Hmmm. Guess that's better than the 61% in Charlotte NC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, but the Dew Points are all below 50 degrees out there for very comfortable
    cycling and golfing.

Master Po...now that I have this pebble what shall I do?

My Bikes
    Merlin Extralight Topolino Wheels Campy Record
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High there today 99 DP 58. High here today 85 DP 26.