Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love those labor day sales!

Well...I went to my LBS labor day sale and walked away with a brand new 06 Trek Fuel EX6! Here is an exact picture of it on a random website...got a great deal...paid $1071
    http://valleybicycles.com/itemdetails.cfm?id=2087
    I'm one happy guy...love bombing around on the single track with my 25 year old son and finally upgraded from a hard tail to a full suspension! can't wait to get dirty! Frankp

South of Raleigh, North of New Hill, West of Harris Lake, NC
    My Bikes
    Giant OCR-C, Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Stumpjumper FSR, Stumpjumper Comp, 05 Rockhopper, 88 & 92Nishiki Ariel, 01 Bianchi Campione, 87 Centurion Ironman, 92 Paramount, 97 Lemond
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good deal! Yeah those dual suspension bikes are a lot easier on the back. Good luck with it.
    Roccobike BF Official Thread Terminator

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good price on a Good bike so hope you enjoy it. I am still a hardtail rider but for my sort of XC nowadays- It does. Untill the Fast Lumpy downhill comes along and it does take some pushing and chance taking to show the Suspension Boys how it can be done.

Have to admit that Offroading has gone by the board now for me- but everytime I go near those hillls- I wish I had a pair of knobblies fitted.
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

My Bikes
    Leader home built hardtail, Diamondback Response
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapfam View Post
    Good price on a Good bike so hope you enjoy it. I am still a hardtail rider but for my sort of XC nowadays- It does. Untill the Fast Lumpy downhill comes along and it does take some pushing and chance taking to show the Suspension Boys how it can be done.

Have to admit that Offroading has gone by the board now for me- but everytime I go near those hillls- I wish I had a pair of knobblies fitted.
    Wow, times have changed.........I was just reading your profile the other day.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fopianki View Post
    Well...I went to my LBS labor day sale and walked away with a brand new 06 Trek Fuel EX6! Here is an exact picture of it on a random website...got a great deal...paid $1071
    STOP! Thief!
    Oh I used to be disgusted and now I try to be amused. But since their wings have got rusted, you know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes. But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain, that's when I knew that I could not refuse. And I won't get any older, now the angels wanna wear my red shoes.

My Bikes
    Used Marin MTB, New 6/06 Scott Contessa Speedster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice bike, have fun!!