Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Fifty Plus (50+) (http://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/)
-   -   Jerseys............... (http://www.bikeforums.net/fifty-plus-50/349097-jerseys.html)

LastPlace 10-01-07 11:50 AM

Jerseys...............
 
Just a note to thank Curtis for the jerseys. Mine just arrived and at first I didn't understand what it was, since I hadn't ordered anything, but then I saw who it was from.

WOW! This is my first non generic jersey and as much as I hate to admit it, the XXL was the right size
for me. Haven't ridden in weeks due to a neck problem.......and being lazy, but this will inspire me to go out tonight after work.

Thanks again Curtis and let me know if you are ever willing to go through this again 'cause I want another.

cccorlew 10-01-07 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastPlace (Post 5368549)
Just a note to thank Curtis for the jerseys. Mine just arrived and at first I didn't understand what it was, since I hadn't ordered anything, but then I saw who it was from.

WOW! This is my first non generic jersey and as much as I hate to admit it, the XXL was the right size
for me. Haven't ridden in weeks due to a neck problem.......and being lazy, but this will inspire me to go out tonight after work.

Thanks again Curtis and let me know if you are ever willing to go through this again 'cause I want another.

You are welcome! Now post photo in the photo thread.
I'll set up another order in a week or so. Watch the forum!

LastPlace 10-01-07 03:23 PM

Curtis,

I will be on the road for the next few weeks and may not have access to a computer but I'm pretty sure I will want one.

And again, thanks for all the work. Now I at least look like a fashionable fat guy in
last place, and not like a vagrant on a stolen bike.

geofitz13 10-01-07 03:50 PM

Let me add my thanks to Curtis. A lot of work went into this so that a lot of group rides will feature a "fashionable fat guy in last place." (credit to LastPlace)

Go Geezers!!!

Paydirt 10-01-07 06:52 PM

Got my jersey today. Suhweeeet!!

Thanks Curtis.

The Weak Link 10-01-07 07:03 PM

My jersey came in today. Well done! Even my son was impressed.

As apparently I look exactly like SKT, there's probably no need to post pictures.

BluesDawg 10-01-07 07:05 PM

Got mine too. Looks great! Pictures in a day or three.

Whoever was da' MAN just got demoted because now Corlew is da' MAN! :beer:

Louis 10-01-07 07:12 PM

I can't figure out why mine hasn't come yet. And why is my mailman wearing 50+ jersey? :eek::cry:

cccorlew 10-01-07 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louis (Post 5371458)
I can't figure out why mine hasn't come yet. And why is my mailman wearing 50+ jersey? :eek::cry:

How then do you explain THIS?

http://curtis.corlew.com/hosting/50fake.jpg

Louis 10-01-07 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cccorlew (Post 5371517)
How then do you explain THIS?

http://curtis.corlew.com/hosting/50fake.jpg

Busted again...DRAT!:D

taxi777 10-01-07 07:36 PM

Jerseys!
 
Hey, thanks Curtis, Got ours today:D We're planning a ride this weekend, The Tiburon Loop, we hope to be sighted, and Sunday again, GGBridge Park , and Breakfast. I don't feel like a million bucks....but I feel like Fitty cent!
Later, Pete/Cathy(madcow)

dorosz 10-03-07 06:51 PM

Thanks Curtis. My jersey is better then perfect and you are the MAN!

Yen 10-03-07 08:03 PM

Hey Curtis, our shirts arrived on Monday and Hubby insisted on waiting for me to get home so we could open them together. They are beautiful shirts with lots of nice details. Today while he was out riding, a Suburban pulled up next to him and the driver yelled "Where'd you get your shirt!?". Reply: "Special order from the bike forums". Driver: "Oh!"

I took it on its inaugural ride on Monday evening. I heard a car honk on the other side of the street and I wondered if maybe someone recognized it and was trying to get my attention. It's truly one of a kind!

Thanks again so much for all your hard work in pulling this off, and for putting up with our kids-in-the-back-seat impatience while waiting for them to arrive. :)

cccorlew 10-03-07 08:37 PM

Wow. You all are so nice.!!!
I'm really glad you're all happy being as i had no idea if this was going to work or not!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:22 PM.