Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jersey ( BF50Plus) "Available"

Bound to happen. Pulled on my men's Medium short sleeve club cut new jersey and....too tight across the shoulders. I'm always between "M" and "L" and just guessed wrong. Will "let go" for $30 obo to include postage. Personal check is fine.

Jersey worn about 20 seconds...long enough for me to say "Oh, damn". It is a thing of beauty.

PM me.
    Riding and aging don't get easier, you just get slower at slowing down.] (FiftyPlus observation inspired by G. Lemond.)

I need more cowbell. Digital Gee's Avatar
    My Bikes
    2012 Masi Evoluzione, 2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossChain View Post
    Bound to happen. Pulled on my men's Medium short sleeve club cut new jersey and....too tight across the shoulders. I'm always between "M" and "L" and just guessed wrong. Will "let go" for $30 obo to include postage. Personal check is fine.

Jersey worn about 20 seconds...long enough for me to say "Oh, damn". It is a thing of beauty.

PM me.
    Those 20 seconds account for all the depreciation, huh?
    Visit my blog! The Leadership Almanac
    2012 Masi Evoluzione
    2009 Specialized Globe Vienna 2

Proud member of the original Club Tombay

My Bikes
    2014 Specialized Crave Pro 29, 2014 Specialized Crux EVO Carbon Disc, 2012 Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross, 2011 Specialized Roubaix SL3 Expert Compact, 2009 Salsa Casseroll, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never come across a jersey that I wear the same size as I wear in a shirt. I wear L shirts and the XL jersey fits good. Before I lost weight I wore XL shirts and XXL jerseys.
    The more you ride your bike, the less your ass will hurt.

My Bikes
    Specialized Roubaix
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seen a jersy that 3xxx on the tag and wonder why it was marked down from $125 to $45, I wear XL and it fit perfect, I bought it. I can't buy cloths on line line, to many makers and they all have different measurements. Sorry about your misfortune.
    George

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I appreciate the sympathetic feelings expressed so far, I'm more concerned with cash. Save this jersey now, or I'll start using it to buff the car or something-- and that would be a sacrilege, right?

Even if you're a size XLx4.......give this jersey a home. Priced to move!

Let's go people.......start filling my inbox with PM's asking to buy!!!

This is for reals.
    Last edited by CrossChain; 10-03-07 at 07:42 AM.
    Riding and aging don't get easier, you just get slower at slowing down.] (FiftyPlus observation inspired by G. Lemond.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The jersey has "sold" to the first message in my inbox. Thanks to those interested.

*Buyer was a cycle clothing collector who thought this purchase would be the capstone of his collection, of "his life's devotion" as he put it. With what $$ I made, I getting that Masi used in "Breaking Away". See you on the freeway!!