Advertise on Bikeforums.net

User Tag List

6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England
    My Bikes
    Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lacking in girth and stature

Just ordered a couple of the 50+ Jerseys and I am afraid it took a while to get the order placed. First of all the wife had originally registered with pay pal- But the Password she remembered was not the one that paypal wanted. So next stage is to change the password. Completely unsuccessful but as My E-Mail address already has a pay pal account registered to it- I cannot register another.

So---- Phone my daughter up and do it on her account- Eventually this was done and Checking later- There is my order sitting with Corlew so 50+ has gone international.

There is a slight problem though. I am quite a small person. 5'6" short and around 145 to 150 lbs, chest of 36" and waist of 32"- but the bit in between may be a bit bigger if I don't hold it in----Hence the ordering of Club cut. So there I am with an order for a S/S in XS and a L/S in S.

Now I know the Americans build bigger and better than those of us over here- But the sizing I have ordered seems ridiculous. Small and Extra small- in comparison to the other sizes ordered Makes for some really big lads over there. I would post a picture of me -but a Small bloke on a Small bike looks the same as a Large lad on a Large bike or some Monsters on a Monster bike.

I'll have to come up with something you can relate to on my sizing- Garage door won't work as I take it your Garage doors are larger for your Large Pontiacs and Cadilacs. They would not even fit on my drive Let alone in the garage. So I will have to find someway to conform to the rest of you. I might have to admit defeat and Supersize myself but not at McD's. Extra pie on the rides in Future and Have to find a few more bakers for the Buns and cakes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How long was I in the army? Five foot seven.

Spike Milligan

Erect member since 1953 cccorlew's Avatar
    My Bikes
    Roubaix Expert, Motobecane Fantom Outlaw turned commuter, Cannondale F500 Mtn bike, Some old French thing gone fixie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 150 and 5'7"
    I got a medium and it fits well, but is what I'd call not loose at all.
    Consider changing your size....
    WANTED: Not a darn thing. I've got it all. Life is good.
    Website at curtis.corlew.com Bicycle blog at ccorlew.blogspot.com

My Bikes
    Specialized Roubaix - Look 566 - Jamis Coda Elite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't buy anything using pay pal for all the reasons you mention +. We cant do this or that, your limit is $3500 as of a credit rating. My credit is as clean as clean could be and they say it's not. I say if I'm that big of a risk don't sign me up. All of sudden my credit is the best they ever saw, I said you people need me more than I need you, good-by. They started to send e-mails now I told them to not bother me.
    George